We need a shadow govt.
I think DonOLD could be the one person that Mr. Rogers would slap upside his head.
I shudder to think what the Condolence Message from CF-DJT to the Jackson family will say.
Asking for a friend: Does he know the Rev. was not a member of the Jackson 5 or related to Latoya or Janet?
While the dog looks real and breathing, the man looks AI generated.
I wonder how this will affect recruitments when they learn military educational benefits will only be usable at Liberty University and Oral Roberts University.
I suspect Pisco-packin’ Pete will even find Brigham Young unsuitable for “reasons.” Needless to say Charlie Kirk assassination site Utah Valley University in Orem is definitely out.
I’ve entered employment discussions for many companies over the years. Positions requiring a bit more than filling out an application and providing a resume. It’s become routine to ask for access to your social media activity. And once you tell a recruiting person you have zero social media accounts, literally none, they react as if you’ve sprouted a second head and wings. “Not even Facebook?!”
My law school made the list and it didn’t have to pay anything for the honor.
I’d like to see the test scores and transcripts of the University of Pennsylvania’s Class of 1968, particularly the transfer from Fordham.
Noem will get her wrinkled ass handed to her by the American people.
“Pillage” was never more appropriate.
That was discovered by elections officials in 2022. The dog owner/fraudster announced it was done in 2024…bragging about it essentially. I note that no one claims the dog was born outside of the US. No one says voter fraud is nonexistent. It just doesn’t happen enough to change election outcomes because there is no real gain to the individual doing it.
Heh. In Albuquerque, decades ago, some Republican voter (natch) registered his dog as a Republican, too. But it was caught before the animal had a chance to vote, by the then County Clerrk, current Secretary of State. The perp said he was just “testing the system.” And got off.
Throwing in the towel?
Which they will lose.
Knock yourself out maintaining critical infrastructure that belongs to the Federal government. But elections are run by the individual states, and they own that infrastructure. You have zero authority there, as you’re about to find out.




