Hunter Biden Hits Trump: ‘F*ck You, Mr. President’

Hunter Biden, the son of former Vice President and 2020 candidate Joe Biden, has a few simple words on President Donald Trump’s threats to investigate him: “Fuck you, Mr. President.”

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1232576

More of this…yes!

14 Likes

Meanwhile:

Sad!

16 Likes

Hunter Biden’s part of the elite, and they’ve always regarded Trump as a clown and a partycrasher, and he’s said so in four words. Now let the tut-tutting and back-and-forthing begin. Trump will rage, Biden pere will say he’s proud, it’ll bubble away for a day or two and on to the next kerfuffle.

(Sigh.)

15 Likes

Now we’ll have to bring Ivanka back to handle things diplomatically…

28 Likes

Good on you, Hunter. I love this.

17 Likes

I only disagree with two of those words.

22 Likes

The solid economy is doing little to bolster support for President Donald Trump.

Just like W coasted in on Clinton’s economy (and proceeded to empty the till,) Drumpf is riding on Obama’s work (and trying to empty the till.)

12 Likes

I guess this thread is as good as any to post a little not NEWS!!

MIAMI (The Borowitz Report)—Millions of viewers of a televised debate Wednesday night found themselves struggling with the notion of a President with no visible personality disorder.

In interviews across the country, viewers said that they were having difficulty imagining a President who does not display flagrant signs of malignant narcissism, impulse-control deficit, or rampant paranoia.

Debate Viewers Struggle with Concept of President Without Glaring Personality Disorder

38 Likes

Borowitz is so right on - that’s exactly what happened. hahahahaha

11 Likes

Perfection!

And the first two words were only a direct quote from Dick Cheney towards Senator Leahy.

I can’t say I blame Hunter Biden at all as I’ve muttered the same under my breath on multiple occasions. And I honestly try not to use those words against anyone.

8 Likes

That’s a policy statement I can get behind.

6 Likes

Put it in crayon, so Donnie gets it…

8 Likes

Cheetoh Mussolini, a descendant of Benito Mussolini in temperament and instincts, reply coming in 3, 2, 1…

1 Like

Much more snooze than news.

1 Like

4 Likes

I love this. More from everyone he has targeted, please.

3 Likes

Who can disagree with Hunter Biden?

6 Likes

In more positive news, Susan Collins seems to be dead meat.

22 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available