How The Right Branded A Mock Election Exercise As A Dry Run For A Lefty Coup | Talking Points Memo

But we will DIE without our telephone sanitizers! :laughing:

Seriously, Iā€™ve been thinking for a while that we are on the B ark.

4 Likes

I did think about the telephone sanitizers, but (a) we can learn from their mistakes and (b) cell phones have saved us from the need for telephone sanitizers, so crisis averted!

4 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

I like how you think.

9 Likes

[testingā€¦testingā€¦]
Hmmm, did they de-feature dice rolls from discobot?

@discobot roll 1D6

@discobot roll 1D20

ETA: I guess discobot can only play simple dice games, not D&D.

7 Likes

:game_die: 2

Was the Walmart tunnels in Texas part of the plans?

6 Likes

go away discobot

7 Likes

coup

What?

Youā€™re the cops, right? Our protectors? Why are you just doing TV shows?

It seems to me Trump is a failure on all fronts. I mean, heā€™s treated unfairly? Heā€™s ā€œbesiegedā€? How many excuses are you going to take?

And honest-to-God, even his base doesnā€™t like his programs.

8 Likes

I thought it was a basement at a DC pizza joint full of kids for some reason. Except the pizza joint didnā€™t really have a basement but that never presented a problem for their conspiracy theory because it was a just a theory.

8 Likes

One is two I see. Nice going discobot.
Someone please reprogram this bot.

3 Likes

This guys face reminds one of a walking herpes soreā€¦

12 Likes

Do we have one that will accommodate his bulk?

2 Likes

You beat me to it - I thought that greasy ratf*cker had been arrested. I guess somebody bailed him outā€¦ moreā€™s the pity.

4 Likes

Launch himā€¦ do we still have any Atlas or Saturn Vā€™s? Gonna take a lot of power to eject that bulk from our atmosphere.

2 Likes

More projection, I say for the nth time. They are accusing the left of doing exactly what the right is actually doing. ā€œYou smelt it you delt itā€ is a fundamental law of nature for these people.

16 Likes

I give credit to the right for understanding that liability is hard to understand and therefore hard to apportion. The courts, for example, were vexed for several centuries about dangerous products until the strict liability of defective products was defined. Products seemed to be capricious, inadvertently killing or hurting people, and not, as it turned out, people being greedy, lazy or doing dumb shit. Similarly, negligence has been a difficult notion in civil court for millennia and criminal negligence requires a buttload of carelessness. Covid, and particularly liability for the negligent or inadvertent infection of others, has thus been a central obsession of the right from day one. Who cares whatā€™s prudent? Florida, the incubator of all ideas stupid, has come up with a policy that is emblematic of this solopsistic approach to the world, knowing a) many of the super-spreader events involve bars, and b) that large airborne droplets account for about 90% of covid infections. The right, just when you canā€™t imagine a worse idea, they march one out.

7 Likes

Kind of curious what the purpose of this reporting is? I donā€™t find anything in it newsworthy and all it seems to serve is to spread the Rightā€™s lies and get the Left all up in a tizzy. We REALLY need to be ignoring these cranks and stop giving them air.

2 Likes

Listen, these people have wooden shields and wooden swords and not only will they not be replaced, you ignore them at your own peril!!!

Are you scared yet?

6 Likes

Plus itā€™s always projection! Dems war-game for scenarios while Tā€™s people actually plan how to steal the election.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available