How Severe Is The President’s Case Of COVID-19? Here’s What We Know | Talking Points Memo

President Donald Trump’s positive test for COVID-19 raises a number of key questions, chief among them: Just how severe is the President’s case?

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1335948
1 Like

Had a thought. It’s an exit strategy to avoid the electoral bloodbath coming.

Mrs. Awiztherewas says if he survives he will be out saying it was just a cold.

ETA https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/rnc-chairwoman-ronna-romney-mcdaniel-tests-positive-for-19/#.X3dCOXfTY1A.link

29 Likes

How severe? Not severe enough, IMHO…

28 Likes

We’ll know in a couple of days. This article is premature.

13 Likes

Some of his closest aides sensed on Wednesday that Trump “was feeling poorly,” and seemed “exhausted,”

Hey Donnie join the rest of the world.

33 Likes

so. much. irony.

Trump’s very own grandfather likely died of the Spanish Flu. Old news, I know.

36 Likes

Of course it is. But if it weren’t there, we’d be hearing nonstop yammering about why aren’t you covering this big big news.

13 Likes

Irony is not dead. We might not be saying the same about Fat Nixon.

5 Likes

Karma scores a direct hit.

23 Likes

We can tell what is happening by the tweet count. That they cannot disguise.

15 Likes

Nothing a bottle of hydroxychloroquine can’t exacerbate.

34 Likes

Of course this is premature. But it would be remiss of us and the news not to speculate on how all the scenarios will play out. And I don’t mean this in a snarky way, but a national and domestic security way.

29 Likes

A man went on vacation and left his cat with his brother. While away he called his brother to ask about the cat. “He died,” said the brother. “What?!!!,” replied the other brother. “You’re not supposed to just come out and tell me like that. The first night I call you’re supposed to say the cat is on the roof. The next time I call you’re supposed to tell me that the cat won’t eat or drink and you are worried. The third night I call you tell me that the cat died. Got it?” “Got it.” “Okay, good,” said the brother on vacation. “I’ll call you tomorrow.” The next day the vacationing brother calls and asks, “So how is everything going?” trying to make pleasant chit chat.

“Mom’s on the roof.”

61 Likes

Wherever not? The Schaden Freudeth over this morning. It is a beautiful day.

24 Likes

I don’t know. Isn’t Herman Cain still tweeting?

44 Likes

This is just more fake news. How could a hoax virus infect anyone? This is obviously a brilliant move by the Chosen One that proves he’s playing 5-dimensional chess against Sleepy Joe. Yeah, that’s it…that’s the ticket.

14 Likes

Since I don’t believe anything Trump says, I have to wonder if he has COVID, or is too tired to keep up with his rallies.
My other thought is he will recover from COVID, that he does not have, in record time to prove it is no big deal.

30 Likes

Talking comorbidities, there is also the possibility of a TIA (mini-stroke), which is suspected as the reason he had to visit the emergency room last year.

24 Likes

President Skanky Manslut is very sarcastic and has a wry sense of humor. Remember, he fooled the mainstream media, Sara Cooper, TikTok, the Lincoln Project and even Joe Biden with his great joke about using disinfectant intravenously.

And he casually joked on the Wendy Williams show that he shared an interest in sex with Iwanka? All the conservatives I know found that really hilarious.

Notice that the President tweeted and said that he, Melaria and Hope Hicks got COVID-19 from kissing military and law enforcement folks promiscuously. That is the tell. Every conservative and the CDC knows that the virus does not spread from kissing.

5 Likes

Trump will be miraculously “HEALED” ?

2 Likes