How A Serbian Scientist Helped Inspire Jan. 6

If only he had been Black, thereby freeing the boys in blue to taze the eff out of him.

Yeah, that period was way more complicated than it seemed, I’m sure.

1 Like

A recently arrived foreign agitator living in Texas, you say? Time to get ICE on this his ass.

4 Likes

Is he in this country as a tourist? It would be interesting to know how he got into the US.

4 Likes

Savic also said that if the government wanted access to his messages, they could have it — but, he said, he had not yet been contacted by the government.

Knock, knock.

2 Likes

Ironic that the time for Americans to rise up and demand a thorough investigation into corruption of the electoral process was also in 2000. Limp-wristed leaders rested with their privileged feet up in Barcaloungers while humming Kumbaya.

2 Likes

Josh, any clue on how and why this guy’s visa was approved after he posted such a video? It might be a good idea to look at who, how, and why this guy is now living in Texas…perhaps there is no there there? On the other hand, it would be a hot story if during the Twitler regime there was a concerted effort to fast track seditionists from overseas entry into the US.

5 Likes

“Savic also said that if the government wanted access to his messages, they could have it — but, he said, he had not yet been contacted by the government.”

Hilarious! I got news for you, Sandy. The fact that you have “not yet been contacted by the government” does not mean that you won’t. Regardless, you have been made. I’m sure the FBI has a file on you. Probably sharing with DHS. Don’t mess up, numbskull! Or should I say, don’t mess up, Нумбскулл!

1 Like

I wasn’t referring to his gripes, I was describing the cause he championed, which was anti-authoritarian. As a ten year-old boy at the time the conflict erupted, he probably has a pretty screwed-up sense of national identity, and some affinity for any political factions that harbor animus towards the Clintons.

CAFM. Deport this guy! I’ll bet Serbia would do that to any US citizen who walked in and tried to destabilize their government.

1 Like

This stunt should put him on a solid path towards citizenship.

The odds are the government has access to most of his messages without having asked him. Some of the encrypted stuff maybe not, unless it was on a device belonging to someone who has flipped or used a weak password.

3 Likes

Yeah, I love his hiding behind scientific method, as if it applies to his political opinions. An academic may deserve respect within their particular field, but some like to don the lab coat as a mantle of credibility while they’re pushing their personal biases.

I concluded long ago that a stack of advanced degrees often means only that the person is able to fabricate even more elaborate explanations for the things they believe which are, in the end, only their preferences or worse, self-delusions. I’ve lost a few highly credentialed and very intelligent friends over that perverse dynamic; having a big brain does not inoculate anyone against believing self-evident bullshit. My wife, a PhD herself, nods approvingly at this observation.

5 Likes

Actually, it all ties back to Gavrilo Princip.

Having advanced degrees also feeds the Dunning-Krueger for fields in which one doesn’t have advanced degrees. This is why, for example, doctors are not uncommonly the victims of six and seven-figure scams.

3 Likes

The ultimate irony being that Trump was attempting to do what Milosevic succeeded.

Critical thinking, logic, even the form of reasoning we mistakenly call “common sense,” none of that kind of thing is automatically conferred on people because they have a degree of raw intelligence. They’re learned skills, and if you haven’t learned them you can’t do them no matter how bright you are.

3 Likes

Important question. Has this “scientist” been vetted as a reliable source worth reporting on? I find his name is fairly common in Serbia. What are his actual credentials?

1 Like

just to be nasty…i doubt if that is all he does ‘orally’… it is incredible that harmless people from Central America andMexico are deported just for being who they are…most just want to work and provide for their famiies… yet,a men like this guy are allowed to enter and remain in the country. how many ‘brown’ people took part in or promoted the invasion of the US capitol? throw this serbian foriegn creep out on his fat ass…

The ironic thing is that opposition to Milosevic was largely LIBERAL.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available