House Republicans Spend Oversight Hearing Expressing Concern For Insurrectionists

As a writer of dramatic fiction, if I created characters like any of these right wing loons, I would be accused of creating “negative stereotypes.” That these people are real, that they really say this shit, boggles the mind.

20 Likes

“Sadly, they are simply on their own side. Nothing else is important to them (not even the Constitution).”

A spot on summary of Donald Trump. Perhaps this is why Trump has such a devoted following, his followers are living vicariously through him.

11 Likes

“I am troubled that reportedly dozens of individuals from the January 6 riots have been held without bond in solitary confinement for up to 23 hours a day,” Hice said

The only way for concerned Republicans to get to the bottom of this is for them to visit the jails themselves. And if we can just go ahead and lock them up at that time, that would be just great. Thank you.

19 Likes

Slightly o-t

21 Likes

“How many people were in the Capitol that day, I mean members of the public?” Grothman asked, looking around. “Does anyone know the answer to the question?”

Um, how about all of them, you idiot? All members of the public, and all criminal trespassers.

9 Likes

Ammonia snowflakes. The gas is noxious.

2 Likes

So what if we just ignore them and don’t take action against the organizers? What will they do? Try to do it all over again?

4 Likes
5 Likes

no use of non-lethal force prior, while lying in wait

No non-lethal force [preventing Babbit’s entry to the hallway] besides the cops, locked doors, and barricade, you mean? And since when is continuously shouting “GET BACK! GET BACK!” lying in wait?

It’s amazing to me how far these traitors will bend to defend the people who were trying to kill them.

27 Likes

The law is handling them.

I’m shocked that most of em believe that Trump will save em, but it takes time.

11 Likes

17 Likes

No insurrectionist I’ve talked to has had sex with a sheep in at least ten years.

4 Likes

Sheep lie. Is it a good thing or a bad thing?

6 Likes

Why the F is Ali Alexander not under arrest yet?

11 Likes

Under our system, every citizen is entitled to the sacred and inalienable right of IOKIYAR.

14 Likes

I don’t know, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhss.

2 Likes

He’s under investigation

3 Likes

Maybe next time some left-wing activists should go out and buy readily-available AK-15s and come and shoot up the Republicans in the Capitol.
Oh, but that would be COMPLETELY different, amirite?

Complicit

Who will be the first to give them up directly?

Check out the proud boys article on cnn. This is not the Resolute stoic crew they wanted to portray.

11 Likes

Sounds good to me. Gather the “remnant” together in for one last charge up the hill so the Feds can round them all up and send them up for 20 years in “the hole”.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available