House Republicans Bet On Divine Intervention

Her cabinet post will start out as “Whiner-in-Chief” until trump gets jealous of her camera face time. I suspect he will have forgotten that Lake worked on TV in Phoenix and is a well known face in this state…

15 Likes

All face, no brain.

24 Likes

Oh George Santos! False bravado and indictments in the same day. He’s working hard for his constituents!

24 Likes

51 Likes

ProPublica posts a deep expose of radical Leonard Leo and his plan to turn the US into a theocracy.

36 Likes

Yup.

6 Likes
13 Likes

Did not know there were any
Muslim Republicans increasingly frustrated by Michigan GOP’s ‘strong push toward Christian nationalism’ - Alternet.org

33 Likes

Yeah, he’s like a Franco Falangist or some such. Opus Dei, for sure.

12 Likes

Yes, but that “Fool on the Hill” wasn’t really a fool. Lake is the real deal.

11 Likes

NoT as Much aS you THink wheN you Internalize It’s writing Style.

16 Likes

The Onion cannot keep up with today’s world where satire has become reality on a daily basis

27 Likes

Ah, true. She certainly does distinguish herself with her breathtakingly authentic antics.

5 Likes

AI has no style. It’s just words on a page.
Yours on the other hand does have some style. Even random capitalization is style that would make AI implode.

6 Likes

GOP Motto, Just because we hate you doesn’t mean you shouldn’t vote for us.

38 Likes

PFFT… Based on past experience I am sure she thinks she already won the 2024 election.

14 Likes

I’m pretty sure Ian Fleming identified as a male, so wouldn’t that be he/his/him?

2 Likes

They really need to be careful what they ask for. The priests of Baal got some divine intervention, too, in the end. And it was sparkly.

16 Likes

We got into a scrum with a daycare provider who had some dangerous stuff going on. It wasn’t a home daycare. It was a business, a pretty big one. They had many children more per care provider than the law allowed. And the gal running my kid’s pod had her own 6 year old tailing her around all day with the 2 year old pod. The 6 year old spent his days picking on the 2 year olds and we wanted to end our patronage and recoup some pre-payments.

We had never signed or submitted SOME of the voluminous docs the center gave us. They hammered on and on about how we HAD signed and therefore had no complaint. We took it to small claims court. The judge did not want to hear anything bad about a business. She was very obviously pro-business and treated us (a perfectly respectable young couple) as vermin who chew at the underpinnings of industry and commerce. She said that we were bound by an ‘implied’ waiving all our rights by NOT signing…rather than actually waiving all our rights by signing.

34 Likes

Sounds like that judge is a member of the Federalist Society…

10 Likes