House GOP Members Teamed With Conspiracy Theorist Who Called Migrants ‘Apes’ And ‘Congo Cannibals’ For Border Activism

House GOP Members Teamed With Conspiracy Theorist Who Called Migrants ‘Apes’ And ‘Congo Cannibals’ For Border Activism

And in other breaking news: “The Sun is expected to rise in the east, again tomorrow morning.”

12 Likes

They call them ‘gyros’ now. Or…will.

1 Like

LOL—Couldn’t even drum up the courage to respond. Posted on X in the hope one of his flying monkeys would troll for him. What a gutless jerk.

9 Likes

He was probably too busy experiencing heat stroke and sweating to death to pay attention to his surroundings.

4 Likes

The person who said this is himself an ape. Homo Sapiens, along with Gorilla, is a species of ape

I used to have a bit of fun teasing racists who use the term “chimp out” to describe “agitation while black” because (did you know?) chimpanzees have white skin lol

16 Likes

If he’s not a journalist, then what was he doing in Iraq?

10 Likes

Good question…“embedded” too apparently…

2 Likes

Propagandist?
Does that fit his description?

4 Likes

I think we have a whole lot of other enemies other than those STILL IN Canada. Ted was “Felito” from a toddler for many years when he left Canada. Among expat countries for my family, Canada is my #1 choice… “Felito” is definitely not worthy of being a Canadian.

1 Like

How do conspiracy theorists’ taste?

2 Likes

A cross between a burnt offering and a shit sandwich.

15 Likes

Disgruntled people, like Mike Lee, are more likely to commit mass murder.

2 Likes

Instead of all the local cops in your pocket, Mike?

You ask the great majority of people who fly, and they will tell you that they don’t mind any of the TSA security procedures in place.

Now if you ask Joe at the diner in Podunk USA, who’s never flown except over a cliff in an unfortunate accident, he’s gonna hate it. Mike, are you really Joe?

6 Likes

Isn’t that Cuban/Canadian?

1 Like

In whom? Not that there is anything wrong with that…

/s

The latter part of his [Michael Yon] job description refers to his work tracking migrants and his fears they are part of “a planet of the apes style invasion” that is targeting the white race for “genocide and cannibalism.”

Why, in just the past few days are we suddenly talking about cannibalism, whether associated with Haitian or border immigrants? Is this some new MAGA conspiracy they’re trying out as some kind of push button issue? Are there single issue voters out there that are convinced that The Cannibals are Coming (hurrah! hurrah!) for them. Will we see Fox going off on cannibal caravans? This is completely insane. And I want you all to know that I have no appetite for this sort of human body part consumption jiggery pokery!

22 Likes

I personally am loving the cannibal trend in RWNJ proud stupidity.

Also, Bubble Yum bubble gum is made with spider eggs, that’s why it’s so soft.

11 Likes

We’ve always had these among us, but in they were in the background. Now we are witnessing them coming out into the open, emboldened by the twice impeached, disgraced former president. It is sad that inappropriate, rude, crude and sometimes violent behavior has become the norm for so many.

15 Likes

My father, were he with us today, would argue we know very well what we’re doing is wrong but we do not know what it will cost us.

7 Likes

First of all it seems this former Special Forces veteran suffers from a lack geography knowledge. The Congo, is in Africa, not SA. Yon has official gone round the bend.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available