House Democrats Of All Stripes Are Mad At The Disruptive Centrists | Talking Points Memo

Yeah, the potential loss of life is blood-curdling.
I have to believe there’s a whole bunch of ordnance ready to go on a bunch of B-x planes within a several hour flight.

2 Likes

This has to be one of my all-time favorite flash mobs.

I love the Finns.

4 Likes

I was referring to AOC

1 Like

Naw. Too indiscriminate, prefer plinking directly on the target.

1 Like

What, like TWERPS?

1 Like

Except that, can we at least allow Pakistan to take out the Indian call centers first before we obliterate them?

4 Likes

You should check out the NHM-91. Chinese AK. Get it with the ‘hunting stock’. The ejection port ends up far enough forward to not be a problem. I got to play with one back in ninety… two? Ninety-one? and as a leftie, it was a joy to shoot.

2 Likes

I mean, if we do it right, they’ll do it as a retaliatory strike.

2 Likes

“Hello, this is Windows technical suppBOOOM

2 Likes

Not talking the ejection, I’m used to the occasional hot brass dropping under my collar. It’s the controls. The fully ambidextrous options for charging handle, safety and so on the AR platform makes it much more friendly.

1 Like

“we’re calling to talk about your vehicle’s extended car warr…”

3 Likes

On the other hand, the robo-scam calls in Chinese appear to have ended, at least for now.

On a completely unrelated topic, the Ops supply of Hellfire missiles needs to be replenished.

2 Likes

Thank your dad for his service. I was in the service at the time. We bailed out of the area, tucked tail. It wasn’t about whom and where. It’s the lack of any response to the attack IMO emboldened many of these groups.

General Disorder dragging you by the collar out of the ward room liquor cabinet…doesn’t count.

1 Like

yeah, the charging handle wasn’t ambidextrous, but safety/selector etc all were.

1 Like

Turns out there was more I should’ve known than what you indicated (clusterfuck as you put it). According to what I just heard on Rachael Maddow’s show Moulton went to Afghanistan in the last couple of days. Talk about irresponsible. The trip was not authorized and he and another Congressman being on those airlift planes takes seats away from desperate people trying to get out of Afghanistan. Just to get “facetime in the media” to call this a clusterfuck. More than a few people are royally pissed off at Moulton. Thought you’d like to know, Praps this information was in the article but due to the paywall I could not read it.

6 Likes

It’s about six years too late for that.

Yup. But there wasn’t really a place to respond. We know Islamabad’s the reason the Taliban remained viable. And we know Islamabad’s gonna be right where it is.

1 Like

I can always depend on folks here improving my vocabulary.

1 Like

Hmm, Baradar, the current boss and co-founder of the Taliban was arrested by the Pakisani intelligence service at the behest of the CIA and spent 8 years in jail in Pakistan until trump wanted “peace talks” as prelude to withdrawal and he (trump) got Baradar out of jail so that he could meet with Pompeo. It’s more complicated than we know which is typical of that part of the world.

3 Likes

That’s so cool. The guy that starts it off sure has a great voice.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available