Hope Hicks Departed WH For Last Time A Day Before House Vote To Impeach Trump | Talking Points Memo

Hope Hicks departed the White House for the last time on Tuesday, according to CNN. Hicks’ departure was reportedly planned before the deadly insurrection at the Capitol last week and the House’s vote to impeach the President for “incitement of insurrection.”

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1354504

What ever is Little tRumplethinskin going to do without his fluffer?

12 Likes

White House Officially Hopeless.

38 Likes

Did anyone check her for White House silverware?

13 Likes

Now it’s her turn to hire a good celebrity lawyer (Susan Estrich?), write a book that will be the hot topic of discussion for around 3 days, then fade into the irrelevancy she richly deserves.

10 Likes

But did she get her pardon first?

8 Likes

Lindsey Graham seems back in the fold, and willing.

11 Likes

He’s still got Lindsey.

9 Likes

Guessing now that the walls are crumbling on Trump Inc., no sense sticking around to be Wife #4.

9 Likes

She left with her reputation intact.

Hahahahahaha did I just write that?

26 Likes

This is news? So a rat leaves a sinking ship, next week a whole bunch of rats are unemployed. Aside from abandoning Trump, what is the significance of this?

Most likely she heading down to Florida to steam Trump’s suits.

3 Likes

Since he’s been kicked out of public view, doesn’t need his pants ironed anymore.

7 Likes

Hope Hicks is marginally more feminine…

3 Likes

This Eva Braun didn’t want to get sealed in the Fuhrerbunker with the crazy man.

13 Likes

Let me check to see if I have any fucks to give.

Nope. Nothing.

27 Likes

Hope is young and attractive enough to get the sweet gigs that Iwanka (who is looking rather rough) assumed she’d get.

Next up: glowing write-up in the NYT’s, penned by Useful Maggie H., with plenty of pictures.

8 Likes

WHOH there!

Now his pants will be baggy and creaseless.

4 Likes

Disputed, not refuted. It bugs me so much when journalists make that mistake.

(I mean, I agree that the claims have been totally refuted. But I don’t think Hicks did that.)

5 Likes

BREAKING: Hope Hicks Blows White House.

29 Likes