‘History is Made’: Top Trump Lawyers Texted Gleefully Throughout Attempt To Reverse 2020 Loss

Yes, The Day of The Locust & Miss Lonelyhearts.

4 Likes

I always think back to Grassley saying he would be leading the proceedings on January 6. I believe he knew that Pence wouldn’t play ball and knew of a plot to make Pence unavailable. But Grassley, senior statesman that he is, always gets a pass.

30 Likes

OT

Clay Jones nails it again.

GH2_FQmWgAA1qsW

31 Likes

It’s up to US.

GOTV.

15 Likes

Might it be suggested that the public square is in Texas or Arizona? Heck why not Furnace Creek , California. In July.

7 Likes

Troupis needs to be charged.

4 Likes

Chesebro also strikes me as an ambitious s.o.b. Also, likely resentful that he wasn’t properly appreciated.

13 Likes

Nothing more slippery than a co-conspirator who is feigning cooperation to throw his fellows under the bus and get off with a lighter or even no punishment. I have no doubt there’s more where that came from in his attempts to create the appearance of cooperation without giving up too much that would be too damning.

ETA: the materiality of the lie is where the fight will be. Helpful attorney’s website:

https://www.georgiacriminallawyer.com/perjury#:~:text=Georgia%20Law%20on%20Perjury,question%20in%20a%20judicial%20proceeding.

10 Likes

Members of Congress were involved. MAGATS.

11 Likes

Isn’t that always the way? “I am a giant among men!!! Hey, why is everyone still looking down at me!!! I’ll show them!!!”

5 Likes

Meh…who cares. If it puts Mango in prison to rot until it’s time for him to be carried out in a box, I don’t give a fuck what it’s called haha…and I think we can all agree on that lol

7 Likes

I’ll go you one better. I wouldn’t care if Fat Boy was running against Beaufort T. Justice.

2 Likes

I doubt that his cellmates will agree.

4 Likes

Cheese Bro’s Georgia plea deal needs to go away.

5 Likes

What an asshole! The reason why we should do everything legal (or otherwise) to make sure the Republicans are never allowed to endanger the Republic.

4 Likes

He better pray they do

2 Likes

Chesebro replied to that with paragraphs of text outlining his now-familiar legal theories for how Pence could disrupt the count on Jan. 6: “there is a very defensible, technical way he could throw a wrench in the count to buy more time.”

An action only needs to be defensible if the actor knows the action is wrong. Cheese Bro is a sleazy, crooked MF’er.

14 Likes

Cheesy Little Fuck TM and his compatriots deserve more than simply to be locked up.

Catch this whiff, bro!

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

Now do Ginny Thomas.

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available