Hill Goes After ‘Fictional’ GOP Ukraine Conspiracy Theory

In her opening statement, former NSC senior director Fiona Hill plans to dismantle Republicans’ bogus conspiracy theory that Ukraine meddled in the 2016 election on Democrats’ behalf, calling it “fictional” and “harmful.”

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1264240

Shorter version: “Devin, you dolt, you’re being played.”

27 Likes

Good for her.

13 Likes

The bullshit that needs to be exposed in a way that people can understand is why would Hillary and the DNC collude with Ukrainians to steal the election FROM THEMSELVES and then try to make it look the Russians did it.

30 Likes

Should be repeated at the opening of congress.

5 Likes

I heard Charlie Sykes at the Bulwark call the Nunes conspiracy theories the equivalent of saying that the landing on the moon is a hoax. It’s that looney tunes…

12 Likes

Gonna be another long day for a certain cowpoke named Devin!

12 Likes

I hope Nunes launches into his usual talking points and questions. It will be great to watch her take him apart

17 Likes

I would pay good money for someone to go “Moo” every time Nunes finishes speaking. Or have Swalwell fart.

14 Likes

Remember how earth-shaking Vindman’s testimony once felt? Doesn’t that seem like that was a thousand years ago? It was Tuesday.

28 Likes

And if that’s not enough, bring in Mueller to show his proof, chapter and verse, that it was the Russians.

4 Likes

Only because he wants to be played.

12 Likes

We would not be able to tell Nunes from the cow or the cow from Nunes.

5 Likes

Hey Devin. Which side are you on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hGRcScbmqg

5 Likes

So that’s what we’re calling it now, eh?

5 Likes

A paid ventriloquist would to the trick.

1 Like

Willing dupe, indeed.

Someone once described one of our coworkers as being “aggressively stupid.” Very apt.

15 Likes

Exactly.

2 Likes

Devin’s gonna have a cow over this.

No more fairy tale and bedtime stories. :frowning:

4 Likes

In good news this morning, Trump’s NOAA pick bowed out. He was the CEO of Accuweather and would have likely gutted the NWS.

31 Likes