Here’s One Example Of Actual Voter Fraud … For Trump | Talking Points Memo

Drumroll, please!

Weeks of President Trump baseless complaining about dead voters casting ballots for Joe Biden in Pennsylvania has culminated in … one registered Republican’s poor attempt at proving his loyalty to the sitting president by casting a ballot in the name of his deceased mother.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1350546

Our investigation has determined that Mr. Bartman intentionally and willfully violated our election laws by registering two deceased individuals as voters and completed his criminal acts by requesting and returning an Absentee Ballot for one of those individuals

He registered two dead people but only returned a ballot for one of them?

What the hell is wrong with this guy?

27 Likes

Any relation to Steve Bartman?

3 Likes

Yo’ mamma’s so dead she voted for Trump!

31 Likes

Yo’ mama’s so fat she gets to vote in two districts.

17 Likes

Can’t wait to see the 5 year sentence he gets just like the black woman from Texas got. Oh, is he white? Never mind! :unamused:

25 Likes

What about Donald trump and Melania? They registered to vote using Mara Lago as their address when THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO RESIDE THERE.

Is that not voter fraud? I know who the donald voted for, but not so sure about wifey.

If Hunter Biden had done the same there would be no end to the scandal.

17 Likes

Thanks! That was actually much more interesting than the TPM story.

3 Likes

They’re always doing whatever they’re accusing Dems of doing. ALWAYS!!!

12 Likes

trumps response:
didn’t even know the guy, but willing to hire him for 3 or 4 paychecks.

3 Likes

Bruce Bartman, 70, of Marple Township (photo provided by Delaware County District Attorney’s Office)

8 Likes

Rumor has it that Steve Bartman may actually be @irasdad. But again, just a rumor.

6 Likes

MeeMaw and MawMaw both said on their deathbead that they warnted PresTrump to win. It was their dying last words, “Please God let me stay alive to vote for the President again. . . and if we aren’t then vote for me, son [gasp, wheeze] . . .”

2 Likes

Then there is the effort to get Florida residents to vote in Georgia’s runoffs. Republican effort, of course, as real voter fraud usually is.

13 Likes

Does this mean Lieut. Gov. of Pennsylvania John Fetterman will get his million dollars from the Lieut. Gov. of Texas who promised that sum for bona fide proof of voter fraud? After all Fetterman claimed the prize on national television.

19 Likes

so I guess the other guy - 67-year-old Robert Lynn of FORTY FORT, Pa. - gets charged for “Trying” - but not fully succeeding … requested ballot fraudulently … but request was halted …

8 Likes

And Mary Hartman is @irasdad Mother?

3 Likes

I think it’s a really weird sort of projection for these loons – they think it’s OK to commit election fraud because they believe the the side is already doing the same.

4 Likes

How strict is the FL bar association? Will this just be chalked up to FL man being an actual FL man?

4 Likes

Thank God Forty Fort isn’t any where close to St. Louis, MO because we’d all say it like this Farty Fort.

4 Likes