Here’s List Of Alleged Mueller Leaks A GOP Re Created. It’s Weak.

During former special counsel Robert Mueller’s testimony on Wednesday, Rep. Chris Stewart (R-UT) boldly claimed to have a list of leaks about the investigation that originated in Mueller’s office.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1237875
1 Like

All of these gop assholes who defend trump have broken their oath of office and should be thrown out.

24 Likes

File this under “baffle 'em with bull shit.”

30 Likes

Just so I’m clear on this, his evidence of Mueller’s team leaking rests entirely on (his incredibly poor interpretation of) the ‘dishonest, enemy of the people, lying, fake news media’?

26 Likes

Devin Nunes leaks like an 93 year old. If leaks are indicting, Nunes better pack a bag.

20 Likes

The GOP in general were fucking goobers during the whole thing. Nunes looked like he was about to eat his shoes out of stress

13 Likes

Perfect. I also heard today that the Impossible Burger with apple smoked bacon is a real thing,

7 Likes

I guess Air Force pilots are not what they’re reputation is cracked up to be. But as a NYT best selling author, in the style of Tim LaHaye, he knows how to promote BS.

5 Likes

Lifting a binder during the House Intelligence Committee’s hearing, Stewart declared, “I’m holding here in my hand a binder of 25–"

I was so disappointed that binder wasn’t full of women.

33 Likes

First clue the accusation of 25 leaks was a lie? A Republican congresscritter was making the charge. Second clue? A binder!! Really, a frickin’ binder for a page worth of information?!!

20 Likes

Someone needs to slap Gaetz…HARD and often.

11 Likes

This is exactly the same way McCarthy created his famous list.

29 Likes

Indeed. When Stewart held up his binder and said “I have here in my hand a binder with 25 leaks …”, the only thing I could think of was “I have here in my hand a list of 205 [State Department employees] that were known to the Secretary of State as being members of the Communist Party …”.

Who says history doesn’t repeat itself.

20 Likes

He’s a Republican. He’s a liar.
That is what is known as a self-evident, prima facie statement of the truth.

10 Likes

I would note that Jordan is probably not too surprised, since
that article is a bit more than a year old.

7 Likes

Why would anyone need to “leak” information from the Counsel’s office “to damage the President,” or otherwise make them look bad?

Trump and the WH damage themselves every freakin’ time they open their mouths or tweet bullshit. They don’t need outside help.

10 Likes

Stewart’s job for the R’s was to make sure the public heard the accusations of Democrat’s supposed bad faith on national TV, not to provide evidence or proof of his claims.

Purely a propaganda effort.

16 Likes

So should the White House as the West Wing leaks more than a dam made of window screens.

7 Likes

The dumbass prop even looked fake.

3 Likes

Their commitment to White Supremacy trumps any other oath. After all if those people take over there will be no more America, so lying in defense of Trump is patriotic and christian thing to do.

3 Likes