Harris, Trump Head To Debate Stage For Biggest Event On Campaign Calendar

Originally published at: Harris, Trump Head To Debate Stage For Biggest Event On Campaign Calendar

Vice President Kamala Harris and former President Donald Trump meet on the debate stage Tuesday, a red-letter event on a short campaign calendar. It may be the only presidential debate between the two this cycle. Fittingly, it takes place in Pennsylvania, whose electoral votes may decide the winner of the election.

1 Like

I hope she highlights how, in his world, EVERYONE but him is wrong and heā€™s always perfect. Naming all those who have worked with him (or some of them) who now say heā€™s not fit at all for the Presidency, or anything else.

Edit: Huh, frist. Donā€™t have pets anymore, but hereā€™s a shot of the Aurora when it hit Seattle earlier this year. This was well after its peak.

Second edit after reading Joshā€™s piece about dominance: I hope she wears pointy heels and stomps on his instep if he gets too close, and, if not, highlights his weirdness if he does what he did to Hillary.

50 Likes

54 Likes

Donald J. Trump: All Hat, No Cattle

33 Likes

FIFY.

27 Likes

Love you guys deeply but please, someone on the editing staff please make a distinction between ā€œitsā€ (possessive) and ā€œitā€™sā€ (not possessive; rather a contraction of ā€œit isā€). I apologize for being the grammar police jerk. Okay, letting goā€¦ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

45 Likes

No need to fix what isnā€™t broken. The two statements are both true.

11 Likes

Letā€™s see. GOP makes it easy to get your hands on guns. Trump gets shot at. Ergo, it was law enforcementā€™s fault!

28 Likes

Good point! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

You and @tomwright :slightly_smiling_face:

22 Likes

Melania is a low life in high heels.

28 Likes

And Biden wanted the shooterā€™s gun (AR-15- weapon of war) to be bannedā€¦ Will Melania be at the debate tonight to support her ā€œhusbandā€?

29 Likes

Yes, itā€™s a marriage of inconvenienceā€¦

14 Likes

Trump Calls For A Shutdown Just Before Debate

Still the raging malignant polyp, pointing the same old missiles at our republic.

13 Likes

She has his ear.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve been watching Harris closely since she entered the Senate. Every litigation attorney who pays attention to her recognizes the signs the signs of a lawyer who is not to be fucked with, one who will shred you up and leave you crying if you take her lightly.

Which is why I donā€™t think sheā€™s going in troubled by consciousness of being the rustier of the two. Sheā€™s going in having treated that as an advantage. Trump left so much more footage to study than she has, you see.

Not that Trump would watch much of whatā€™s available. Itā€™s hard for me to imagine what I would to to try to prep Trump for a debate knowing whatever I do, heā€™s just going to walk out and Gish Gallop incoherently. But whatever I did, having him watch much of her old debate, Senate hearing and oral argument footage wouldnā€™t be on the list. It would only send him down unproductive paths.

60 Likes

Trumpā€™s ā€˜Leave It To The Statesā€™ Talking Point:

All I ever see is the media asking Trump about what the red states are doing with regard to abortion. Trump has an easy time with this question: he reverts to the ā€˜Leave It To The Statesā€™ Talking Point.

But I have yet to see anyone ask Trump about the blue states. According to the ā€˜Leave It To The Statesā€™ Talking Point, Trump should be OK with anything that the blue states decide to do with regard to abortion. Ask him if he thinks the Federal Govt should intervene if a blue state decides ā€œall abortions, any time up till birth, for any reasonā€. If he says ā€œnoā€ then the pro-life people will hate him. If he replies ā€œyesā€ then you have exposed his desire for a federal ban on abortion.

20 Likes

Youā€™re typing to deaf ears on that one, Iā€™m afraid.

6 Likes

Theirā€™s little chance of that happening.

31 Likes

Trump Calls For A Shutdown Just Before Debate

ā€œIf Republicans in the House, and Senate, donā€™t get absolute assurances on Election Security, THEY SHOULD, IN NO WAY, ā€¦ GO FORWARD WITH A CONTINUING RESOLUTION ON THE BUDGET ā€¦ CLOSE IT DOWN!!!ā€

That should be a real winner for their political party. It will really inform all the voters of the Republican partyā€™s priorities regarding of a good economy, good jobs, and stock dividends.

18 Likes