Haley Says Tillerson And Kelly Tried To Convince Her To Secretly Work Around Trump

“It absolutely happened,” she said. “And instead of saying that to me, they should’ve been saying that to the President, not asking me to join them on their sidebar plan.”

And what did she do? Did she do what she is saying they should have done? Step up and tell the POTUS?
Fuck no, she has a book to write.
She’s just like them, exactly like them.

8 Likes

She really is incredibly stupid. I never really thought she was stupid, until now.

9 Likes

Kelly is supposed to be the Military dumb-bell
Haley is supposed to be the seasoned pol.

He’s galaxies ahead of her with half a paragraph

5 Likes

Haley Says Tillerson And Kelly Tried To Convince Her To Secretly Work Against Trump

Apotropoxy says you should have put country before evil.

4 Likes

And even if what he says is little more than spin, it’s still more coherent than her words (when contrasted with her actions).

4 Likes

This is not about Trump. It’s about 2024. She wants to curry favor with the base.

4 Likes

This is what we’re up against folks: The open impeachment hearings as television and movie criticism.

7 Likes

I always thought Nikki Haley was a rat.

Nice of her to confirm it.

4 Likes

And this is the offspring of the chief troglodyte.

Irony is as dead as this elephant.

6 Likes

Don’t touch her, the dullness rubs off.

4 Likes

In the back, right?

1 Like

Fake Jesus!

2 Likes

God save us from middle-school girls’ alliances. “They want me to be THEIR friend and that if I was their friend I couldn’t be your friend but I go no way I’m bff with you Donald and now I’m gonna tell on them so they get in trouble and you will always always be MY friend isn’t that right Donald?

2 Likes

This is getting kinda Chinese Cultural Revolution-ish now, with kids leading Revolutionary Guard soldiers to their parents’ secret stash of Elvis records and Physics texts.

Not looking to defend Rex for much of anything; however, even a corporate shill like him realizes that you need a relatively stable geopolitical environment to be able to move goods and services around the world (especially oil). Unstable un-geniuses running the world’s most powerful country take their toll on everyone.

Guess Nicki would have said the same thing about some Roman advisor who tried to get her to help stop Caligula from making his favorite horse a Consul.

4 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

No nutsack. It’s a golf bag prosthesis.

1 Like

She doesn’t have Christian fundagelical’s chance in hell of becoming president

2 Likes

“But to undermine a president is really a very dangerous thing,” she added. “And it goes against the Constitution, and it goes against what the American people want.”

It appears that Ms. Haley is unfamiliar with the American people.

2 Likes

Aged cheese is considered a gourmet item… :grin:

1 Like

yadda yadda yadda

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available