Hacker Defaces Trump Camp Site With Message Decrying ‘Fake News’ Spread By Trump

A hacker vandalized President Donald Trump’s campaign website on Tuesday evening with a message attacking the President.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1340916

Might want to study up on cybersecurity there, gang. :smile:

26 Likes

Cyber-Czar

26 Likes

No worries. Rudy’s cyber security firm is on the case. They have it totally under control.

9 Likes

“There was no exposure to classified intelligence because no one involved in the trump campaign has any.”

31 Likes

Guy can’t even secure his own website.

7 Likes

Anyone from Michigan seeing this ad narrated by Jeff Daniels on air?

36 Likes

" Trump Camp Site"

Has Trump gone to hike the “Appalachian Trail”?

11 Likes

“the world…” indeed has had it!

6 Likes

When I saw the headline my first thought was 'What the hell? He went CAMPING?!?".

Silly me.

14 Likes

I’m from the west side of Michigan and enjoyed the ad very much.

10 Likes

Seed the disease, sell the cure? I hope Putin has not turned on Our Lovely President. I’m watching whether Putin and Cruz make further efforts to patch things up @ Ukraine/Hunter Biden----

2 Likes

Well I’m glad it was the WEB SITE…I was wondering where these Trumpsters were all camping out…(see headline)

2 Likes

I think I’d have been somewhat impressed.

Alas, it was not to be.

5 Likes

Winslow and Daniels.

Good people.

5 Likes

[T]he world has had enough of the fake-news spreaded [sic] daily by president donald j trump. [I]t is time to allow the world to know truth.

Eustace? You playing with that darn machine again?

@theghostofeustacetilley

14 Likes

The Trump campaign is “working with law enforcement authorities to investigate the source of the attack,” campaign spokesperson Tim Murtaugh said

But are they “working with law enforcement authorities” to investigate … themselves?

Trump’s “criminal involvment [sic] and cooperation with foreign actors manipulating the 2020 elections,” along with alleged evidence that the Trump administration was “involved in the origin of” COVID-19.

5 Likes

Camp site? For a second there I thought the Prez went camping. Had me confused.

3 Likes

More than likely it was an external contractor working on the site for the Trump Campaign who was NOT PAID and took “revenge” on the site for it.

Everyone in cyber-security knows that 80% of hacks come from “inside the house”, not from external actors.

9 Likes

People are saying that he’s hiking the Trail with his secret lover.

9 Likes