Gringrich Clutches Pearls Over Fetterman’s Tattoo Because Gangs And Heroin And Hide Your Kids!

Plenty of brainwashed marks who go to right wing Xtian megachurches.

And when Newt gets caught in enough side action to become Ashley Madison’s poster stud…

NEWT & ASHLEY MADISON

Right wing Xtians forgive him because he’s a member of God’s Elect in the Republican Party!

14 Likes

If we’re allowed to just declare that we own whatever patch of land, I just annexed Russia out from under him. Silly puttie, forgetting that anyone can play pretend.

37 Likes

And the Russian troops approve. :+1:

5 Likes

Don’t forget. He dragged his third wife before the pope just so he could have all his sins washed away. Old Newt has been a fan of cults his whole life it seems.

12 Likes

Who’s acting like a Nazi?

6 Likes

Hey Newt, FYI buddy…

My father had a tattoo on his right bicep. It was a horse’s head and just above it was a 5 pointed star. Wanna know where he got it Newt?
Guadalcanal in 1943
He was young and a pilot in the Navy fighting the Japanese in WW2.
If he were around still I think his comment about you would have something to do with newts and how slimy they are and why would anyone name their kid after a newt?

And Newt, my father was an “old school” republican and not part of whatever the fuck your crowd of crazy folk are today.

30 Likes

They haven’t had a mad Tsar in a long time.

18 Likes

OT: Beto O’Rourke drew a nice crowd at Texas A&M

The 750 person capacity of Rudder Theatre was reached by students before the rally’s 10:30 a.m. start time. Event organizers announced shortly before O’Rourke came on stage that 500 students were still waiting outside Rudder Theater for admittance to the event even after capacity was reached.

Along these lines: I’ve not seen a link to a story about it, but I’m seeing on Twitter that Brazoria County (where A&M is located) at first opened, then closed, an early-voting spot on campus.

Though A&M is not as conservative as it once was, it’s still no Berkeley. So all of this is more than a little interesting.

35 Likes

Yes, her confirmation as the Ambassador to the Vatican during the last administration was a bit of a hoot.

Callista Gingrich Confirmed As Ambassador To The Vatican : The Two-Way : NPR

10 Likes
4 Likes

It turns out that if you’re as dedicated to the Big Lie cause as she is, then you’ll keep insisting the 2020 election was stolen even while under oath.

Is that just delusion, or . . . a violation of 18 U.S.C. 1001?

7 Likes

He lies too easily and smoothly. He is not to be trusted.

5 Likes

Yes it is. While Trent Reznor wrote this about his addiction to heroin, Johnny Cash made it about getting older, and regrets of things done to others.

28 Likes

I developed a theory of Mr. Trump’s falsifications a few years into his administration. I don’t think he is a ‘liar’ as we generally perceive the term. Liars care about the truth, but intentionally deviate from it to serve some purpose. What they say may not be true, but the truth remains their axis. However, the truth is irrelevant to Mr. Trump. He deals soley in the utility of facts and information. If a piece of information benefits Mr. Trump he will use it. If it not he will simply ignore it or make up a more ‘useful’ fact. The accuracy of Mr. Trump’s statements is totally meaningless to him (And, it seems, the majority of his supporters…).

28 Likes

The audience is thrilled.

24 Likes

I thought it was inside his lips…

… actually it will be relevant in that it will improve things ever so slightly!
What pox on civilization this putz has aggressively strived to be!

2 Likes

I’m still laughing. Involuntarily said out loud ‘‘O My God’’. Naming names, gotta love it!

Chevron CEO: ‘‘WHO SHIT IN MY PUNCH BOWL!!’’

Corporate lawyers cancelling dinner reservations, working through weekend.

11 Likes

Well when they participate in the enforcing the cultifiction of America by a few…

4 Likes

Callista probably thinks the Newtster is a moral authority – as she toddles around the Starbucks in her broken foot boot, while Newt sits in the car.

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available