Gringrich Clutches Pearls Over Fetterman’s Tattoo Because Gangs And Heroin And Hide Your Kids!

Classic setup and punchline right there. :smile: We’ll all going to end up with jobs as comedy writers.

Oh, and hey Newt, I just gave the tattoo guy a hundred bucks. I wish it had been a hundred one-dollar bills so I could have written “Fuck you, Newt, you pompous dull-witted bloviating buffoon” on every one.

53 Likes

One has to wonder how anyone gives him credit for being a moral authority, after the muck he’s made in his personal life. This is not a nice man, and he has absolutely no grounds for trying to represent himself as moral.

30 Likes

I don’t think even the wingnuts give him much credit for anything. He had his day, and soared far higher for a brief time than his very limited gifts would have justified. He couldn’t get tenure at some jerkwater state school in Georgia so he went into politics, believing himself a man of destiny, literally the one to save western civilization from whatever it supposedly needed saving from, and not doing so very well there either in the end. His role in life now is to kill some air time on the teevee news.

41 Likes

NSFW and tragically amusing

57 Likes

If I were a historian I would label this the ‘Era of Bad Faith Actors’. Examples are Donald Trump, Newt Gingrich, Rick DeSantis, Mitch McConnell, Kevin McCarthy, and on and on. This spectrum starts with MAGA grifters and extends all the way to Vladimir Putin. The bad faith actors range from being merely sociopathic to borderline psychopathic, but the traits they all share is cynicism, a total disregard for the truth and basic standards of decency, and the desire for power regardless of the human costs. I think the western world will survive this, but a hard decade lies ahead…

45 Likes

Yeah, he’s okay with someone who used to knowingly walk through beauty pageant dressing room just to ogle at the girls and women.

30 Likes

Youngkin Promises To Finish His Term, Aide Then Walks It Back | Crooks and Liars
He is one dangerous MFer, Watch him carefully

27 Likes

I should have seen this a long time ago. I will not be able to unsee that.

Good God, that’s powerful.

31 Likes

Should the need ever arise for a special master to sort through Senator Graham’s internet browsing history, I suggest we recommend EUstaCe.

22 Likes

The CNN drone footage is pretty devastating, but why the weird space music?

7 Likes

Motherfucker-who-divorced-his-wife-while-she-was-being-treated-for-cancer-so-that-he-could-marry-his-mistress-instead says what?

32 Likes

My favorite bumper sticker from the 80s was always: " THE MORAL MAJORITY IS NEITHER." Took a second to unpack, but it was always worth it.

They say it’s hard to spot a sociopath or a fascist. Nah. It’s easy. Just look for someone who makes all kinds of strict, draconian rules for everyone else, then does whatever the fuck he feels like. Like this fat, tired old adulterous scumbag.

38 Likes

This emerges more and more as a huge factor, and most vividly in the “post-truth era” concept. Spinning decades ago was a bad-faith interpretation of what was still a common set of facts. You might use a slippery-slope argument to make an opponent’s proposal out to be an ill-considered thing that would lead to bad consequences, even if it sounded OK on the surface. Now you just call people pedophiles and so forth. Complete crazy nonsense that people who oppose you on a mostly tribal basis eat up with a spoon. Of your list, Mitch will occasionally have a nostalgic revisit of the fact-based era if it helps stave off some bit of craziness he sees will obviously be a disaster in the short term. But he’ll tell outrageous lies with the rest of them if it’s to his purpose. Crazy times. And no vaccine on the way. :frowning_face:

33 Likes

Riverview expanding coal operations in western Kentucky | AP News

Riverview Coal LLC operates a massive underground coal mine in Union County. The new $35 million facility will be built in neighboring Henderson County, according to a media release from the Kentucky governor’s office.

The project will create 260 jobs. Work is expected to begin next year and will be finished in December 2024, according to the governor’s office.

The company said the new facility is necessary because of “growing demand.” The company produced more than 9 million tons of coal in 2021 at the Riverview Mine.

and also a new plant to produce covered wagensimage

11 Likes

Newt, you can’t preach temperance from a bar stool!

7 Likes

The Triumph of the Swill

Putin also rants about satanism and sex change surgeries.

31 Likes
26 Likes

Newt has a tattoo of Ronnie Reagan’s member in the crack of his ass.

Ronnie’s the Gipper, and Newt’s the Gripper.

3 Likes

Newt.

2 Likes
33 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available