Greta Thunberg Claps Back At Trump After President’s Twitter Attack | Talking Points Memo

This is the side of Trump that even much of his base doesn’t like. Heard it repeatedly in interviews. They know perfectly well how small and loutish it is, and they wish he wouldn’t do it.

7 Likes

Then why aren’t they making a big deal out of it? Why are they silent in the face of it all?

2 Likes

Speaking of lying.

23 Likes

Young people speaking their minds
Getting so much resistance from behind

It’s time we stop, hey, what’s that sound
Everybody look what’s going down

14 Likes

Is George interested in a pro bono case?

2 Likes

Cyberbullying was her big to-do as first lady. It was her big-ass-look-at-me initiative to make her appear like a normal first lady. She failed long before she even got started and never took any of that initiative to heart as a real issue.

I don’t even have the energy to roll my eyes anymore at the kind of hypocrisy coming from these awful people including her. My eyes might get stuck in the back of my head at this point from all the excessive disdain and disgust I feel over this kind of shit. This woman is simply as horrible as her husband. Like attracts like in this case.

ELlg5emXUAEWQ-9

22 Likes

Just create a Trump Of The Year award and give it to Trump every year for the rest of his life. After he’s dead we can continue to award it to him posthumously. That should do it.

2 Likes

For the crime of caring about the destruction of the world (at least in terms of it being livable for a large amount of its current lifeforms).

3 Likes

That would imply he successfully “drained the swamp.” Maybe, Backed up Sewer of the Year?

3 Likes

Barron? The ghost child of the WH?

4 Likes

Do you make a big deal about things that embarrass you? Or do you wish it would just go away? They’re taking the bad with the good. My opinion, based on many interviews and polls, is they know it’s bad, many of them.

5 Likes

Surely Chiselin’ Trump will be roundly chastised by Melania as she pursues her anti-bullying agenda. Be best!

4 Likes

I vote for a special Golden DUKE… worst president EVER

6 Likes

Option #3 - I fix it. I fix it so it’s no longer an embarrassment. If someone got hurt in the process, I apologize and move on, making sure all is in place so that it never happens again.

Consulting makes you do things like that, if you wanna stay in business.

2 Likes

Among all of the characters who fit that description within human history (or even the 20th and 21st Centuries, so far), if Time awarded an Repugnant, Worthless, and Despicable Person of the Century dishonor, it’d be an awfully close call that he’s the perpetual winner.

2 Likes

I suppose he should be rewarded for his good points, and these are about all he has to fall back on.

2 Likes

Let’s review…
FAKE! FAKE! FAKE!

VS.

The Real Deal…
A GREAT ROLE MODEL FOR THE GENERATIONS THAT REFUSE TO DENY CLIMATE CHANGE

16 Likes

Well then go tell the base how they can fix Trump so he doesn’t do this stuff. You’ll have done all of us a favor. :slightly_smiling_face:

How about Mobster of the Year?

4 Likes

And yet we dare not speak the youngest Trump’s name. :zipper_mouth_face:

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available