Greta Thunberg Claps Back At Trump After President’s Twitter Attack | Talking Points Memo

I dunno with his 10-15 flushes per poopie, he does not seem to be managing the sewage very well.

14 Likes

To be fair, it’s difficult to manage a sewer system when everyone has to flush their toilet 10-15 times.

8 Likes

Damn you and your like-mindedness.

5 Likes

What a worthless sack of sh*t. tRump isn’t just a bad president he’s a bad person.

5 Likes

Remember when the President DIDN’T attack children?

And the scummy fox’ers still sell that President Obama was an angry, evil man. The bullshit comes up to your waist.

9 Likes

Although Thunberg has yet to directly respond to Trump’s tweet, her Twitter bio appears to mock the President’s attacks toward her.

“A teenager working on her anger management problem. Currently chilling and watching a good old fashioned movie with a friend,” Thunberg’s Twitter bio currently reads as of Thursday morning.

I think to be clear, what we can say is that this isn’t direct address. As a response it seems clear and direct enough.

16 Likes

God, what a small man…it still amazes me that Republicans have set him as his standard bearer, as the example the party should live up to and defend at all costs. How can they not realize how he makes them look?

I guess we need to get used to Republicans claiming that anyone who stands against their bad policies to be called angry, as if that denies them any right to declare Republican policies as wrong.

9 Likes

"…so while the president can name his son Barron, he can’t make him a baron.”
So will Melania be offering a quote about how children should be off limits? #BeBest

19 Likes

I’m just gonna start calling him Rumple-ThinSkin.

13 Likes

A low, shameful, ridiculous attack by a narcissist who cannot distinguish between an assertive child and a political opponent. How did we get ourselves here if not for an outdated, anachronistic constitution that allows votes in one part of the country to be more valuable than votes in another part of the country. IMHO, the Electoral College needs to be abandoned and a truly national election where each vote counts equally…but that’s not likely to happen any time soon.

12 Likes

18 Likes

What a pathetic piece of shit. I guess we’ve known that for a long time, but what of the people defending him? Lowlife fucking scum, the entirety of the Republican party. How can any Democrat speak of working with Scum like Lindsey Graham or Moscow Mitch?

5 Likes

the President is incorrect

I just don’t get why everyone keeps doing this. The president wasn’t “incorrect.” The president was lying. What is gained by being diplomatic with people who hold nothing sacred, and put no value on truth, facts, or civility.

Time editors, say it with me: “The president was lying.”
President Zelensky, try it out: “Trump is lying.”
Every Dem in the House: “The president and his party are lying to the American people.”

17 Likes

OT sorta: Story on Junior’s kill of a rare sheep (with the “permits” from the Mongolian government arriving late) in WaPo. That teeny, weeny small-hand syndrome is very dominant in the Trump “men.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/12/11/donald-trump-jr-got-approval-hunt-an-endangered-days-after-he-killed-it/

12 Likes

Evidently Barron is off limits, but Greta is not. Got it.

15 Likes

Has Melania weighed in regarding cyber bullying and how that can negatively impact children…

14 Likes

Actually they’re calling him a liar by archly humous implication IMHO but keeping it factual. Without proof someone is saying something he or she knows to be false, it’s hard to prove someone’s lying and you can be sued for it. That’s what Summer Zervos is suing Trump for, calling her a liar.

5 Likes

Can you possibly imagine how little Greta cares how he feels about her?

This just magnifies his inanity and magnifies how she’s doing great things, in spite of him. Has to piss him off, but has no effect on her.

11 Likes

Melania will be offering a clarification. She meant children of president’s to whom she is married. Otherwise, she really doesn’t care, do you.

14 Likes

Well, that’s a start.

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available