Graham’s Closing Pitch Muffled As Barrett Slips Under Radar

Andy Beshear , who as KY gov would name McConnell’s replacement, is a Democrat.

21 Likes

I’d rather God takes him home before the Barrett vote, fucking all that up, then McGrath takes it all in a solid win, since nobody from the other side has a reason to show up.

32 Likes

c_t

I made a comment earlier about McConnells hands let you or I walk into a room with hands like that and watch how fast that room clears out

13 Likes

Graham’s Closing Argument Muffled…

It just might be due to that mask that he’s uncharacteristically sporting.

4 Likes

Seen pictures of corpses with hands that looked more alive.

13 Likes

I saw earlier today that Graham was accusing Harrison of trying to “buy a Senate seat”. https://www.newsweek.com/lindsey-graham-jaime-harrison-fundraising-south-carolina-1541653
But…but…Citizens United! Buying a Senate seat should be just fine! Or is that just dark money for Republicans? It’s so hard to keep up with the arguments.

30 Likes

Outspending your opponent is only OK if you’re a republican, apparently. Then it’s a patriotic duty.

16 Likes

Graham’s Closing Pitch Muffled As Barrett Slips Under Radar

I read that as two fatal accidents.

Imagine my disappointment.

15 Likes
13 Likes

The order is and isn’t really important. The 1st three are destined - by calendar - to happen in 11 days. And a vaccine by January sure would make a difference for my psychological well-being. And of course for all our families - plus a great start for Biden new administration.

The 1st two are a given IMO. Graham losing, - and disappearing -, would be special. Switching partners and his grandstanding as Chair of the Judiciary Committee isn’t, or doesn’t appear to be working. ETTD may come true for Lindsay. Just too cute in all his explanations. Plus Jamie Harrison has learned well under James Clyburn.

14 Likes

Write Santa…

4 Likes

Like this one…

9 Likes

Oh, I’m sure Lindsay won’t mind losing his seat in the grand cause of taking us back to the 16th century, right, Lindz? He finally ascends to the chairmanship only to lose his seat. It’s so delicious, I can’t ponder it for long.

16 Likes

On the East Coast it’s already after 5 p. m.

2 Likes

Those were good times! I’m looking forward to wearing a nice sword and having a good musketeer outfit with the boots and all and not having people look at me funny.

14 Likes

Is Kellyanne coming back to the campaign?

1 Like

You want the bad news first or the good news?

6 Likes

Always bad first.

2 Likes

The rot inside is making it’s way out.

11 Likes

Tsk, Tsk… the Eurocentrism…

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available