Graham: I Must Know Whistleblower ID | Talking Points Memo

Within hours of acting ambassador to Ukraine Bill Taylor’s public testimony Wednesday, during which he dropped an explosive new claim about a previously unknown conversation that President Trump had with EU Ambassador Gordon Sondland, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) declared that he’s still on a crusade to expose the identity of the whistleblower whose complaint sparked the impeachment inquiry.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1262123
1 Like

Fuck you Lindsey.

48 Likes

While I’m sure Miss LindZ is being blackmailed with Putin provided kompromat, the fact that the Russian’s hacked his campaign emails certainly provides some explanation to his miraculous conversion to Cockholster cheerleader.

38 Likes

If the whistleblower is irrelevand by now, he is just asking for things that he is not going to get, and if given he will find someone else.

16 Likes

Graham: “I will not accept a trial in the Senate until I know who the whistleblower is.”

And if and when the whistleblower is exposed and questioned, Graham will righteously declare, “I will not accept a trial in the Senate until…”

53 Likes

Oh FFS Lindsey. What do the Russians have on you?

25 Likes

So, he won’t follow the Constitution unless they break the law by outing the whistleblower.

Do I have that right?

60 Likes

“Why, I’ll stamp my feet and lock myself in the bathroom!”

23 Likes

“A President doesn’t even have to be convicted of a crime to be impeached. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office. So, the point I’m trying to make is that you don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role.” ~ L Graham - 1999

Always a good reminder of the duplicity of this P.O.S.

51 Likes

“He had hearsay information, I will not accept the trial until a whistleblower comes with first hand information”

7 Likes

When my Christmas chaos is fini, I need to donate to Jaime Harrison’s campaign.

15 Likes

Hmmmmmm.

I may be wrong, but I do not believe that is ol’ Lindsey’s decision to make, but rather #MoscowMitch’s…

30 Likes

lindsey continued - ‘how’s my goose steppin’, Dear Leader? Please tell me you love me. Pretty please?

7 Likes

I’m really quite tired of this worthless prick.

40 Likes

Not a bad Idea “juvenal” but I think charging him with conspiracy to violate the Whistleblower statute’s identity protections provisions is a far better and less risky to your health.

8 Likes

They really, really, really want that whistleblower dead. Preferably with his entire family and his dogs.

10 Likes

Whistleblower

45 Likes

“Graham Says He Won’t Accept Senate Trial Until Whistleblower Is Exposed.”

Jim Jordan: “Did someone say ‘exposed’?”

59 Likes

Where are the Democratic Senators who should be denouncing Graham in no uncertain terms? Dems should be demanding to know what kind of kompromat Russia has on Graham that explains his contempt for the law, and basic human decency.

11 Likes

Good idea from a Democratic Party standpoint, Lindsey. If the Senate won’t begin the trial, then Trump will remain impeached… and not exonerated… throughout next year’s election.

19 Likes