Graham Bearhugs Trump: He’s A ‘Handful’ But We Need Him | Talking Points Memo

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) is still hanging tightly to former President Donald Trump’s coattails.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1360515
1 Like

I thought Trump was going to just fade away?

10 Likes

Uh huh. He’s a rascal, that Trump, full of mischief, but he’ll win your heart and put everything right by the end of the movie because that’s what happens in a grade-C fantasy. Idiot. I’m going to go light a candle to the people who literally died rather than crawl this way. Brave people. There’s a reason we’re hard-wired to admire them.

38 Likes

Of all the words to describe him, Lindsey chose “handful?”

I will not laugh. Not going to laugh.

25 Likes

“And to President Trump, you are going to have to make some changes for you to reach your potential,”

Good luck with that one, Lindsey…

15 Likes

A chameleon on plaid.

10 Likes

Graham Bearhugs Trump

And tickles his ear with his tongue.

"He was a hell of a president on all of the things that conservatives really believe in, it was a consequential presidency.”

“Racism, xenophobia, misogyny, incompetence, violence, insurrection … oh, and tax cuts for the rich and unqualified right-wing judges.”

19 Likes

The kompromat that Putin gave Trump on Senators Graham and Johnson, to mention only two, must be awful.

9 Likes

If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed.......and we will deserve it.

— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) May 3, 2016
I still haven't figured out how he talks with Trump's Balls in his mouth
10 Likes

All they think about is the next election. Never a word on policy, never a thought of helping anyone, not a mention of inequality, nothing but recriminations from the last election and plotting to win the next. No sense of responsibility for their own actions, and blaming every one else for their disasters.
And Graham’s face is on all of it all the time. Make him go away. He’s a waste of time.

21 Likes

If Trump dropped dead tomorrow they’d put his corpse in a glass case with wheels and roll him around the country like Lenin’s tomb on wheels.

19 Likes

Lindsey is old-fashioned.

1 Like

Is there not some non-Russian hacker somewhere that can get into Lindsey’s files and let us know what they have on him? This charade has to stop.

4 Likes

Graham Bearhugs Trump: He’s A ‘Handful’ But We Need Him

Suicide by ETTD

10 Likes

Translation: I need him to keep quite about those tapes.

2 Likes

I’d be buying tickets online within 30 seconds of the announcement. I might have to go more than once.

Bearhugs? Not barebacks?

3 Likes

Only a handful with someone with hands as small as Trump’s

4 Likes

…and charge admission to see it

6 Likes

"That darned Adolf Hitler, he’s such a rapscallion, but we need him!!"

12 Likes