Gordon Sondland Complained Giuliani ‘F*cks Everything Up,’ Diplomat Testifies

Diplomat David Holmes testified to House impeachment investigators on Thursday that Ambassador Gordon Sondland was more than a little frustrated with Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani as they carried out the pressure campaign against Ukraine.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1264365

America’s Mayor F*ck Up?

10 Likes

Don’t most world leaders direct corruption policy for a single country to their personal attorney, while showing no interest at all in corruption in any other country?

11 Likes

Barr and Trump will protect Rudy like a Fabergé egg being packed for shipment to Sotheby’s. Subpoenas for his testimony will be fought and litigated all the way to SCOTUS if necessary. And if he fails at all that he’ll move somewhere that doesn’t have an extradition treaty with the U.S. Or else.

7 Likes

Alternately, “I hardly knew that coffee boy.”.

1 Like

Fake News. President Trump has tremendous interest in corruption all across the globe.

11 Likes

One of my first bosses
“You’re so dumb you could screw up a 2 car funeral”
Rudy could do it with one

5 Likes

"Dammit Rudy. Every time Rudy gets involved he goes and fucks everything up.”

Trump might be starting to think the same thing.

4 Likes

So, will Donnie ax Sondland or Giuliani?

1 Like

We did not want to work with Mr. Giuliani

The Mob’s Mayor.

3 Likes

Although we already knew that, it’s now ON THE RECORD.

5 Likes

The natural question this leads to is: Has Giuliani been subpoenaed yet? And, if not - when will he be?

1 Like

Another follow-up question: Has Giuliana been indicted yet? And, if not, when will he be?

1 Like

Mayor Rudi will be on Air Force One when Trump flies it to Moscow for his abrupt retirement! They will be hailed as Russian Patriots. Trump Tower Moscow will be built!

3 Likes

What an epitaph for an administration: “Rudy f*cks it up”, then Trump touches it, and it dies.

3 Likes

Yes.

3 Likes

alternate headline:

Unqualified Fool Appointed to Power Rails Against Unqualified Fool Appointed to Power

2 Likes

“My recollection is that Ambassador Sondland stated, ‘Dammit Rudy. Every time Rudy gets involved he goes and f—s everything up.’”

So…you’re telling me Sondland doesn’t love Rudy’s ass? That’s the gibe I’m picking up…Im only surprised he didn’t yell this across a crowded restaurant.

Michael Cohen’s getting a roommate.

1 Like

Supreme Court Decision:
Sharing a Cell with Guiliani Does Not Fit Definition of Cruel and Unusual Punishment

1 Like

Are you kidding? Trump does exactly the same thing.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available