GOPer Trying To Delete Trump’s Jan. 6 Impeachment

Is it true that he wants to establish an official national religion … and canonize Trump as the first Saint… and appoint Trump the first head of the church…?
Many people are saying this is so…

5 Likes

a resolution today seeking to “expunge” the House’s second impeachment of Trump

Um dude? Nobody remembers who it was that Stalin’s soviet russia had airbrushed out of that riverside photo, but everyone remembers that Stalin loved to erase inconvenient history.

19 Likes

“It’s not the crime, it’s the coverup”

12 Likes

15 Likes

…on TFG’s orders. “Hey, get a copy of that. Might be userful for videos.”

10 Likes

Can we just start with if you’re not indigenous then you’re an immigrant. And if you’re from immigrant roots educate on when the US started to control who came to this country, and what restrictions were put on immigrants coming to this country.

13 Likes

37 Likes

I’m going to guess they don’t need a new tech firm, I suspect they need more processing horse-power, and/or more bandwidth and those are “costs money” things to do.

9 Likes

Idiots are useful.
Their use-by dates still valid.

6 Likes

How is it that people, I assume are mostly sane, will vote for liars?

6 Likes

Because they believe the lies - those lies confirm their narrative of grievance.

14 Likes

Is there no honor among thieves and grifters anymore? Oh what have we become!

5 Likes

Because madcaw was an incompetent politician who didn’t know how to pander to his base. He relied on wilder and wilder outrage fundraising and was seen as out of control and not in a good way.

16 Likes

I believe you’re correct, except he may be shooting for T as “G*d’s voice on earth” as well.

2 Likes

Bygones – you knew this was coming. Being GOP is being unaccountable.

however,

50 Likes

Re the Trump fundraising e-mails:

Rarely are they ever this tender:

Reading between the lines of his tone: “I really, really need some of that legal tender.”

10 Likes

Markwayne Mullin kinda looks like a bizarro (ignorant, traitorous, etc.) Ben Affleck.

And that’s all I got for this morning.

4 Likes

Aren’t mail in ballots a sign of voter fraud?

34 Likes

Elon Musk’s Trying To Weasel His Way Out Of Twitter Deal

It looks like Tesla CEO Elon Musk is out of “goblin mode” and is now in “oops I made a $44 billion deal to buy a gigantic social media company that I don’t actually want to buy when I was in goblin mode”

What happens when you can afford world’s-best-weed–
and have finished munching everything in the pantry.

26 Likes

But they know the lies are lies and still they accept the bullshit and sometimes get violent about it.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available