GOPer Trying To Delete Trump’s Jan. 6 Impeachment

The far-right lieutenant governor of Idaho has failed in a primary challenge to Gov. Brad Little, despite being backed by Donald Trump. Janice McGeachin was on just 23.4 percent of the vote, compared to 64.1 percent for Little, when the race was called for the incumbent with only a quarter of precincts counted. McGeachin made a name for herself by unilaterally issuing an executive order banning mask mandates while Little was out of state last May and had basically campaigned on the promise she would always be the Trumpiest person in any room.

40 Likes

I think the SEC should look closely at his trading activities involving Twitter stock.

25 Likes

Absolutely.

4 Likes

My guess is that there REALLY are orgies…

19 Likes

Effing nuts.

30 Likes

Effing nuts is right. Effing Nazi is also right.

29 Likes

Trying to reply to @ClutchCargo and this happened…

??

1 Like

Yeah, like anyone can drive a truck or conversion van while holding a Bible in one hand and a glock in the other.

No. Just no.

Fortunately, Idaho agrees with me.

15 Likes

Morning Memo: GOPer Trying To Delete Trump’s Jan. 6 Impeachment

…and the QOPer competition continues, tracking who can suck hardest on TFG’s mushroom…

10 Likes

100% … pick the one with the insurmountable lead with 4 days to go…
that one was a last second 4 inch “tap-in” putt… it got to be so clear that it was like predicting that the sun will rise tomorrow.

11 Likes

Wonder if Dinesh D’Felon gets it about karma

22 Likes

Good Luck, Bud

May 24 is primary day in Georgia. It looks unlikely that Margarine Tangerine Groane will lose her primary. The sample size is pathetically small (450) among the most recent data. However, she is underwater by -22 in favorability according to 538. So, hope springs eternal.

28 Likes

I don’t know what the hell the Paul’s think they have … but it isn’t “The Liberty Tree”

15 Likes

Markwayne is running in a crowded Senate primary, so he’s digging furiously to hit bottom. I don’t know how the polls look right now, but he must have a significant amount of money, based on the number of his ads we mute during the evening news.
He’s vile, but so are all of his opponents.

12 Likes

I would like to cancel the invasion of Iraq. That was incredibly boneheaded, and it should definitely get a do-over.

44 Likes

I’m not entirely sure they expected Cawthorn to lose either. Now, if there’s some damning video evidence out there and the party really wants her gone, the next several weeks should be interesting.

11 Likes

Markwayne.

So they don’t have paternity tests in Oklahoma?
Maybe flip a coin.

8 Likes

Sometimes so many of us are trying to reply and read and “like” posts, and such that the server just throws up it’s hands and says, “I can’t even.” THat’s what a 500 error is for a web server: “I can’t even.”

20 Likes

If my project system did that repeatedly, affecting the operation of the company, all hands on deck to repair it and stop.

This is continuous. Everything they’ve done so far hasn’t fixed the problem. They need a new tech firm.

4 Likes

But was it televised on Fox? See if Fox doesn’t show it or talk about it then it’s made up, a hoax if you will.

13 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available