GOPer Trying To Delete Trump’s Jan. 6 Impeachment

Atlantic City Diving Horses were a thing

1 Like

Oooooh haha…that picture made it look like they were headed for land hahahaha

I definitely want one of those, with the extra attachment.

Don’t get me wrong, not trying to knock the whole thing, especially stuff like ebikes make perfect sense and are working.

But the promise of switching out everyone’s internal combustion engine for an EV is being way oversold at the current time, and the promised timelines are nowhere near where reality is going to be.

Hell, took a fucking decade to get backup cameras to be mandatory on cars because even that small change was so much upheaval to the industry.

moved…

1 Like

I think it was "a thing’ in the late 1800s and esp. early 1900s.
Usually with amazing, daredevil, scantily clad girls astride the hero horse.
Diving into a pool prob. only 10-15 ft. deep

3 Likes

A distant uncle made a decent living doing that from 1900s to 1940s. Mostly in south america. I guess they had simpler tastes.

2 Likes

3 Likes
2 Likes

If he’d actually owned that Iraq was a boneheaded disaster, I might have called off my plan to piss on his grave.

2 Likes

Right there with you. There would have been no Trump were it not for Bush.

1 Like

seems to be effective illumination to the producers at ABC, CBS, and NBC

Like the fake Chinese spy who penetrated the property to cover the tracks of the real Chinese spies. tch tch

if you want to picture McConnell naked and humping, go ahead…

1 Like

After a review like that, I bet the hiring committee for the GOP is going to look into this young go-getter if Rittenhouse continues to bring their coffee in cold.

It doesn’t matter. Convenience tops everything. I know many liberals who use Amazon.

When I neeeeed you
I just close my eyes and I touch you
without your consent
don’t care much you
try and
push me
awayayay

1 Like

So the guy who ostensibly got into the electric car business as a means to combat climate change is going to support the party that denies it? Fuck this asshole. I’m never buying one of his vehicles. I hope any Dem that currently owns one will dump it.

2 Likes

Mount Stupid?

1 Like

Then you haven’t watched Arrested Development. It’s on Netflix. Do yourself a favor.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available