GOP Texas County Chair Pressured To Resign After Using N-Word In Racist Text

A racist message that does not include the N-word would have been OKIYAR. Racism is the GOP’s SOP.

4 Likes

I’m confused. She’s described as a “highly educated Latina/African-American woman.”
If she were white, would they ask her to resign?

3 Likes

I don’t know that it’s illegal to ask, but it would be pointless to expect an honest answer.

If you’d ever met State Republican Executive Committee member J.T. Edwards, you would have to agree that he’s a typical fig.

I have been told that news organizations are by law forbidden from asking or publishing what materials are used in Texas industrial sites. Perhaps someone more local to Texas can provide a more precise description of that prohibition.

3 Likes

“The Sheriff is a ni-!”
“What did he say?”
“The Sheriff is near.”

I only know somewhat about hydraulic fracturing fluid disclosure forms, which allow companies to use the fig leaf of “proprietary technology”.

1 Like

Yeah. A male chauvinist fig.

2 Likes

I just wonder how effective any scrutiny of racist language from county Republican chairs would be, given there are about 250 counties in Texas. And as someone else here wondered, would this particular chair have been called out had she been white?

Yes
in GOP speak that ts called a platform

3 Likes

Maybe with a J instead of an N.

Oops.

Unless Trump makes them.

3 Likes

Pkace?!? Is that one of your stoichiometric howlers?

1 Like

Well, the ‘b’ is right next to the ‘n’ - so maybe ‘typical big’…or, maybe she thought the guy was average- sized in the head ‘typical nog’ … or maybe she thought his borrowing was something he did often so ‘typical gig’…naw, she’s probably just a bigot.

Lookit me managing to type a ‘b’ instead of an ‘n’ - maybe I should run for office!

1 Like

This goes for West Virginia and other coal producing states as well.

Obviously she was typing about the country Niger

1 Like

In NC racial news, this was editorial cartoon in Raleigh News and Observer paper yesterday

2 Likes

I don’t know. You tell me.

1 Like

See here.

1 Like

And your point is?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available