GOP Guvs Brush Off Overturn Of Roe

Arkansas has term limits.

17 Likes

They play the game they have to when the media is controlled by said corporate donors. I don’t like it, but to large percent of the public fall for it every time. The joke about Hillarys emails only works because the media’s drum beating on it had such a large effect.

9 Likes

Sarah is gonna be great, ain’t she?

3 Likes

?

13 Likes

Sorry, I didn’t understand what you’re proposing? Protest but do it carefully?

I’ll confess I’m not a big fan of protests in that I think they usually accomplish very little. For me, it’s all about voting and getting information out there. But I’m listening, just not understanding…

5 Likes

That’s why I believe that these Hutch stories need to be binned.

Hutch is a citizen next year.

2 Likes

I think just saying be prepared for the psychos, who will commit crimes to blame it on the protest or try to actively harm protestors.

7 Likes

?

9 Likes

Seen elsewhere and shamelessly copied:

Republicans,
Here is the difference between a fetus and a baby [kid also works]:
If you can see it through the sights of your AR47, it’s a baby

5 Likes

Rudy Giuliani reportedly got a bit more than he bargained for Sunday when campaigning for his son at a Staten Island ShopRite. Sources told the New York Post that 78-year-old former New York City mayor and Trump lawyer was stumping at the store for his son, who is vying for the Republican nomination in New York’s gubernatorial race, when he was slapped roughly by a ShopRite employee. Rita Rugova-Johnson, an eyewitness, told the Post she was standing next to Giuliani when “an employee came out of nowhere and open-handedly slapped him in the back and said, ‘Hey, what’s up scumbag?’” According to Rugova-Johnson, the worker was on the clock at the time of the attack, and sources told the Post that he was arrested at the store. The police have not released the suspect’s name nor the pending charges.

12 Likes

Not surprised about Elizabeth Warren, (who happens to be one of two politicians that I have ever contributed to their campaigns). But what about Joe? Is he awake? What about the rest of them?

1 Like

Oh ok. Thanks. Be good to do that, I agree. I don’t think that’s the thing that will restore the nation to rights but still a good thing to do

4 Likes

That’s why she needs to be interviewed now (even if the interviewer is John Roberts), because barring something ‘southern’, she’s the next governor.

Hutch is giving her 'cloud cover".

2 Likes

Maybe he was just readjusting his pants and tripped.

2 Likes

Reminder: I defended Linda Tripp for at least a hour.

3 Likes

Absolutely. Voting is the KEY to a return to the rule of law and adherence to Constitutional precedent.

That’s what needs to happen. We can do this. I have no doubt that we can do this.

10 Likes

If you want to protect your tribe, fine, there are those that think that Donald Trump was doing such a great job, but the reality is that the Democrats controlling the executive and both houses of Congress have an absolute pathetic record, they have absolutely nothing to show .

People screwed up and didn’t listen to us yelling that this was going to happen in 2016, only way to fix this, is to keep the house and take 2 senate seats.

12 Likes

50-50 senate n Pelosi already sent a gun control bill and a Roe bill to the Senate.

Please continue

12 Likes

“This is not over,” Biden says after Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade

So it’s not over, but we are fucked already.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available