GOP Cranks Out Whole New Disinfo Shitstorm After Hunter Biden Conviction

You’d almost think that these GOP fascist wankers actually cared about whether or not someone was a felon. But then you’d be wrong, since they are falling into lockstep behind their felon Presidential candidate.

15 Likes

How about going after the Trump kids? Surely they have committed
crimes.

21 Likes

The conclusion you make at the end is right on the mark. The press, the media et al will take it on the chin if these horrid people are given power again. Perhaps the blue states should ask its’ people to go to red states and work to drive people to the polls etc. We cannot let this happen.

5 Likes

Tiffany and Barron might be the 2 that have not. Tiffany’s only crime is being too fat for her father’s taste. Give Barron some time. He’ll get to it no doubt. Ivana’s kids are all crooks.

11 Likes

They won’t stop until they are either returned to power or are deceased. Folks need to clue in. These are Nazis. Flat out and straight up. Alito will sign off on any genocide they instigate.

13 Likes

Maybe I am being overly optimistic, but I think the Republican reaction to the verdict today has made them appear insane. Self serving. Insensitive to the point of sadistic and just plain nasty. Americans don’t like nasty. They should have been a bit less over the top.

19 Likes

Why should the NRA do that? They certainly don’t stand up for minority gun ownership.

4 Likes

I’m voting early in Illinois (and no, not ‘often’) and then on election day am going to drive to either Wisconsin or Michigan to drive people to the polls. If you’re in a blue state neighboring a swing state you can do the same and/or engage in letter-writing campaigns with Vote Forward (https://votefwd.org).

19 Likes

TSF has never spoken of his children the way that President Biden speaks of his.

18 Likes

The NRA is mostly interested in the rights of gun sellers. That’s where the real money is.

15 Likes

Well, Eric did steal from blind children. There was some foundation that he was robbing. It was shut down and he had to repay the money. I wonder if the statute of limitations has run out yet?

13 Likes

I think the best take is this conviction of Hunter Biden, closely following Trump’s conviction, demonstrates that Biden believes no one is above the law. In the long run it will aid Biden with many independents. It will also give Democrats a feeling of moral superiority that assholes in the Republican house caucus can’t stand.

26 Likes

The fuck is your problem dude? Flagged.

11 Likes

You’re right about Trumpians. But on Nov. 5, we’ll still have a USA, and it will be one that has again repudiated Trump, his followers and all their fevered dreams of a fascist, white, vengeful, theocratic kleptocracy.

8 Likes

yeah, Joe will absolutely pardon Hunter if he loses the election. Otherwise he’ll be endlessly persecuted to his dying day.

4 Likes

I have 2 close family members who spent time in prison because of their addictions. My uncle went to prison because he was an alcoholic who drove drunk and caused a wreck and another relative was locked up for drugs. it is painful and bewildering when people you love hurt themselves like that. But you still love them.

31 Likes

Thoughts and prayers.

2 Likes

The GOP is chock full of bottom feeders, who think the shine off his head is a lighthouse.

10 Likes

Welp now it’s “gun rights fer me but not fer thee, if yer name is Biden”.

16 Likes

Flooding the zone with shit. It’s been happening since long before Steve Bannon came along to coin such a perfectly descriptive phrase. Just ask Vince Foster!

9 Likes