GOP Convention Bars Journalists For The First Time Ever | Talking Points Memo

They can have a phone check station, like a coat check but they are so incompetent they would lose everyone’s phones. My guess is they won’t allow them inside, which will make any videos that can be sneaked out more valuable. You can guarantee someone will get videos however they try to suppress it.

10 Likes

Good morning. Everything fucking sucks.

33 Likes

Hey, it might be fun watching pissed-off passengers throwing MAGAts off of a jumbo jet in mid-air!

4 Likes

The Best Part ?
It goes downhill from here
Indictments , Court, Depositions then jail
No Pardons For You!

7 Likes

How perceptive of you kind sir

4 Likes

Yea like the North Dakota REPUG Platform, that all but 139 who received voted to approve… Oopsie, we never thought Resolution 31 would get any public play. Who wrote it, no one knows, just magically appeared.

2 Likes

Should have gone with 666 delegates.

12 Likes

" GOP Convention Bars Journalists For The First Time Ever"

22 Likes

They’re in the bunker with the donbald.

6 Likes

Any number of attendees at the GOP’s basement cabal will be recording the historic moment on their smartphones.

2 Likes

That makes it easy.

Don’t cover it. News sources just shouldn’t cover the event. Don’t have people in town, don’t do live reports. Mention it if anything important happens, but just in passing. If anyone complains (and they will), they can legitimately explain “We wanted to, but you didn’t let us send anybody.”

15 Likes

You kidding? This bunch couldn’t organize regional semi-finals for a goat rodeo.

14 Likes

Roberts must be a Christian, then?

5 Likes

I think they want to vote, in secret, to nominate Mike Pence, not trump.

11 Likes

You could just go back to bed but it isn’t going to get better anytime soon.

9 Likes

Explains all the goat-copulating comments.

6 Likes

:laughing:

4 Likes

I’ve been trying to work out a scenario in which this leads up to a surprise announcement that Trump is withdrawing and possibly resigning. Trump would love to make that kind of splash, but I don’t honestly think it’s a plausible scenario, just wishful thinking. More likely it’s just a petulant fuck-you to the press.

24 Likes

Well, can’t take any chances of this happening again:

Two attendees at the Republican National Convention were thrown out of the convention center in Tampa on Tuesday after throwing nuts at a black CNN camerawoman and saying, “this is how we feed the animals.”

12 Likes

“Health Problems”

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available