GOP Convention Bars Journalists For The First Time Ever | Talking Points Memo

The MSM will grovel and beg and make devilish deals in order to broadcast critique-free virtually anything the Trump Team allows. But the week before that, they will say the Dems did it wrong. And they chose the wrong VP nominee. Plus Biden uses a teleprompter because he might have “issues.”

1 Like

Something tells me they won’t be verifying the names of the staff if they have them sign, or keeping up with replacement staff. You won’t believe the names (or maybe you will) people have signed in with and even walked around all day with a name tag.

I can’t find the article so you’re probably right. I know I heard it was a way to stop him from running again though in a discussion I thought was based on an article someone had written. Oh well.

Florida boat man trying to mess up the recovery.

2 Likes

Tass news agency and Nazi Breitbart and Confederacy today will be there…joining Sean Hannity in the white supremacist fake news booth rented by fascist Rupert Murdoch.

The corona virus is Trump’s gas chamber…but like everything Trump, he’s not gassing just minorities, Jews, and Democrats now. He flubbed up his plan and now it’s getting his Republican confederacy base!

I’ll bet they have room for the high rollers.

The Politico article said the new ads in early voting states would start running Monday (tomorrow), so you’ll probably start seeing them soon.

1 Like

I don’t know enough about Elon Musk other than he seems like a jerk, but this SpaceX thing of his has been a success. He couldn’t have done it without NASA though.

3 Likes

If they’re anything like the few national ones his campaign has made so far that I’ve seen, they’ll still look amateurish and put together with some string and chewing gum. His ads have all sucked.

2 Likes

Besides the progressing dementia, there is his narcissism, antisocial personality disorder, sociopathy, criminality, reading disability, Dependent Personality Disorder, and sleep deprivation.

1 Like

" GOP Convention Bars Journalists For The First Time Ever"

" GOP spokesperson walks back plan to bar press from Trump’s convention coronation"

:rofl:

5 Likes

I just don’t get it. Like, I truly don’t. I have no concept of what their clever plan is. I can’t even come up with a bad plan where this makes sense on its own terms.

They’ve pre-stomped any surprise attempt at non-unanimous floor vote, so it’s not the optics of having Bill Weld’s name uttered in prime time.

Trump won’t even be there in person, so it’s not fear of him on a hot mic or needing a walker to get down the ramp.

There’s no hideously embarrassing surprise that they can’t either foresee and prevent, or that won’t leak out anyway.

Congratulations, GOP. You’ve passed beyond the event horizon of cult weirdness, forever out of sight from the rest of us. Godspeed.

5 Likes

Trump had around 8 mental disorders going into the dementia. so hard to tell which one is on top at different times. In the end though, the dementia always wins since is kills by shutting down the respiratory system. The average life span after a diagnosis of dementia is around 8 years and with his high blood pressure and obesity and any other problem he’s keeping from us, he’s not going to set a world record for lasting.

The dems need him to be the nominee, they have put all their “trump is bad” eggs in the Biden basket.

Inside the GOP Convention

Only far less musical

Just about to let the astronauts out but some sort of vapor leak is slowing things down. Need to purge something before letting them out. The whole recovery/ splashdown was amazing.

4 Likes

This is cool - so glad it was a successful splash down

4 Likes

Residual hypergolic fuel vapor between the outer skin and the inner pressure vessel. Not only is it quite toxic and carcinogenic, if both hypergolic fuels vapors are present, they can go boom.

1 Like

Yes, that’s part of my theory. Dems have MUCH more difficult time with any other nominee than Trump especially with Biden as their guy. I floated this theory (new non-Trump nominee) to my father, a swing voter who leans right but is likely Biden, as he has enough sense to know A second Trump term would be a disaster, and he said he’d be thrilled to have a different option.

2 Likes

True, this, but you’d never hear Elon say that; he leans more towards in spite of NASA.

Do. It’s the very definition of hypergolic.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available