GOP AR Gov Urges McCarthy To Condemn Boebert’s Attacks

The GOP is an open fire hydrant connected to a cesspool.

14 Likes

Qevin curb Ms. Dick Tattoo? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

Has Trump attacked Hutchinson yet?

5 Likes

In the space of a decade we’ve gone from the novel The girl with the pearl earrings to discussing a lunatic congress woman’s husband’s tattoo aka the man with the tattooed appendage.

6 Likes

3…2…1…

1 Like

It’s Thanksgiving and the proper phrase is “Mother stabbers! Father rapers!”

4 Likes

Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson ®

3 Likes

I wonder if the RGA and McCarthy are counting down the days until Governor Huckabee-Sanders.

Still slightly more bravery than say…Portman.

1 Like

Previously

4 Likes

You’re missing some core constituencies there. Not everyone has a sister to take their BS out on.

2 Likes

Like with Justice and Ivey, it’s hard to applaud these governors, if their survival mechanism is based on craven intent.

3 Likes

True enough, but there are a small number of voices saying, on the record, that they will absolutely not support another Trump bid for Execu-King and his was one.

3 Likes

His clout is gone in '23 and if there’s a chance to choose atonement, I’m expecting Hutch to go the other way.

Especially if the Trump clones bend the knee.

1 Like

Certainly plausible, but he didn’t even need to stick his neck out that much. Is he considering his own bid in 2024, doomed though that be?

Litterers!

1 Like

Just to be different I’m going to simply observe that this is an obvious right thing to say and it was good of Hutchinson to say it. It’s actually kind of easy to arrive at that conclusion.

10 Likes

Who exactly?

He chose to.

The guys who are saying no to a '24 Trump bid , need to say who they’ll be backing.

It can’t be, “I’m not backing a ‘45’ return, but '24 is too early to say who i will support.”

1 Like

o/t

Once again, I’d like to thank the people of Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, Georgia and Michigan.

If i missed a 2016 Trump state that turned blue, please let me know.

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available