GoFundMe Border Wall Spills Into Mexico

Send them back to their own country! The boulders that is.

3 Likes

Bingo! A subtle variation of the plot line of The Producers.

4 Likes

So, their “wall” is just a pile of rocks?

2 Likes

Notice that the Mexican surveyor is ILLEGALLY in the USA. Where’s the fucking Army that’s supposed to be defending AMERICA and FREEDOM.

16 Likes

You win the Interwebs today!

So where’s their Mexican Environmental Impact Statement?

10 Likes

Wait for the We Build The Wall folks to blame the IBWC for the failure of their ham handed project. They’ll castigate them as part of the world government and Soros funded.

13 Likes

That… doesn’t look like much of a wall. More like a jetty.

13 Likes

I’m guessing the GoFundMe Border Wall folks had an employment recruitment process that left them with sub-optimal employees…

7 Likes

Watching caged asylum seekers and coming very close to violating the Posse Commutatis Acts.

23 Likes

If they had only hired immigrant labor from say oh Mexico or Guatemala it would have been on time and less costly.

21 Likes

Obviously WALL has self-demonstrated that we need WALL.

15 Likes

Freedom Fries Redux!

“We will announce a substantial reciprocal action on Macron’s foolishness shortly. I’ve always said American wine is better than French wine!”

The president - who does not drink - also warned US tech giant Apple that it would not be given any tariff relief on parts made in China. “Make them in the USA, no Tariffs!” he wrote.

LOL

12 Likes

Mr. Totally-Genius Businessman has no clue what a supply chain is, I gather… Apple tried to source fucking screws for its computers in America and had to give up…

19 Likes

As the caption to the photo says:

Mexican surveyors with the IBWC demonstrate that the boulders …

If they were working for the International Boundary Wall Commission, I seriously doubt that their presence at the boundary was illegal.

I suppose the American owners could file a complaint, though. Something like “I dumped a bunch of crap in Mexico and those Mexicans had the damned gall to measure how much crap it was.”

8 Likes

Yeah I wondered about that with the surveyor standing on it and the other guy in the US!

1 Like

“Rock the Rape” is a planned fundraiser for Jeffrey Epstein’s defense fund.

2 Likes

“If you build it, they will dumb.”

23 Likes

“We had to spend all the donations on, um, legal fees,” said Kolfage from his shiny new Rolls Royce.

17 Likes

And not very big. I’m a fairly small woman, and I could wrap my arms almost completely around a 200 pound rock, even though I couldn’t lift it.

5 Likes