Giuliani Won’t Be Trump Impeachment Lawyer Because ‘I Am A Witness,’ He Says | Talking Points Memo

At least he didn’t say he was a credible witness.

6 Likes

Charles Laughton has a question for you, Rudes:

2 Likes

Better call Saul. He can make it legal.

6 Likes

Do it pro se, my dude. You know a lot of lawyers. Your sister is a very good, very strong lawyer. Great law genes, people are saying. You know many things about the law. By halftime you’re going to have big beefy Democratic Senators coming up to you with tears in their eyes, these big Senators, saying Sir, Sir, we had no idea you were so innocent, no inpeacht president has ever been so innocent of this russia hoax which hunt steal.

21 Likes

I think it’s important to remind The American People of 2 unswerving truths:

1. The President is extremely masculine.
  2. 9-11! 9-11! 9-11!
8 Likes

Thank you for my biggest smile of the day.

3 Likes

With Giuliani out of the picture,
it’s still not clear who is on the President’s defense team.

Also true if Giuliani were still in the picture.

6 Likes

So, now we know why Rudy was at the White House.

“I’ll forget about what I owe you if you defend me for free” - Donny

2 Likes

…and the nation weeps.

5 Likes

In other news of the criminally insane…

7 Likes

I do not agree with the basic statement that because you have a “legitimate viewpoint” you can advocate or otherwise be involved in sedition. That is there is a place to present your grievance. However, inciting an angry mob lay siege to the nations capital and try and hang or otherwise take elected officials as hostages is not made legal because you may have an otherwise “legitimate viewpoint”.

5 Likes

Hopefully, the judge will docket…

2 Likes

I don’t know what the ‘J.’ stands for in ‘J. Hogan Gidley’, but you can be sure that a week from now the name on his CV will be ‘Jackboot (or whatever) Gidley’, he won’ even bother with the middle initial.

5 Likes

No, no, no, Mr. Giuliani. It isn’t uttering the words “voter fraud” on your part - it was the call for “trial by combat”. We’ve already asked 143 of the charged rioters and none of them subscribe to HBO, so stop with the “Game of Thrones” already.

4 Likes

…and comedians breathe a sigh of relief.

3 Likes

Yes, that was just a little too cute.

2 Likes

“Because I gave an earlier speech [at the rally], I am a witness and therefore unable to participate in court or in the Senate chamber,” Giuliani [told ABC News]

Well, he is right. it also made him an accomplice to inciting the insurgence on the capital.
His next move, which probably has already happened, is for him to get a defense lawyer and pay trump for a pardon.
Don’t pay me boss just sign the pardon and all will be good, buddy

6 Likes

Hogan Gidley is such a little rascal!

6 Likes

Actually, this is the one I thought of.

5 Likes

There is no such person as Hogan Gidley. It is a hologram based on a 1970s sitcom character.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available