Giuliani Pal Admits To Funneling Foreign Money Into U.S Political Campaigns | Talking Points Memo

Posted already?

8 Likes

Early days, yet. Early days. Things change. Perhaps some new rightwing wackaloon will come down from the mountain bearing stone non-disclosure agreements and wrest the imaginations of Republican voters away from Trump and exhort them to invest their hearts and minds in a new “man of propensities”.

4 Likes

Sooner or later, they’ll get the message. We won’t live under people like that.

1 Like

I don’t know who she is. Perhaps that’s why she’s doing it.

Whatevah.

2 Likes

She used to be in a teevee sitcom about witches, I think. And she was one of the women who were assaulted/raped by Harvey Weinstein. So, she’s been trough some things which makes her support of Elder, who has a history of harassment and alleged assault on women even more incomprehensible.

3 Likes

That poll shows TFG is in trouble. In fact the entire R party is in trouble. Biden knows what he is doing.

5 Likes

A former president and mayor not present for such an event is unprecedented.

See that I did there, btw?

2 Likes

What does this poll even mean? It measures public speculation on what happens, not how people intend to vote.

Personally, I think that voting for Trump is grounds for deportation…to Russia.

1 Like

I remember when he was thought of as the second coming

4 Likes

I am looking forward to the screams from RWers after Elder loses in CA. They are already salting the ground on Fox and Elder himself is crying how it is being stolen from him. Can’t wait until their voters decide it isn’t worth bothering to vote. It’s coming.

9 Likes

Nobody pop champagne until election is certified. Comments like his are laughable to us. Is team Cozy Trash Panda gonna mess with this California Gov. race?

And since the match lasted all of 80-something seconds, his hourly rate was huuugh! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

If you follow the link, this is a poll of Republicans, not all voters.

Suggested alternate headline - “Crazy people still crazy…”.

4 Likes

1 Like

Just ran across this on Politico, sourced from the AP:

Barrett concerned about public perception of Supreme Court

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett expressed concerns Sunday that the public may increasingly see the court as a partisan institution.

Justices must be “hyper vigilant to make sure they’re not letting personal biases creep into their decisions, since judges are people, too,” Barrett said at a lecture hosted by the University of Louisville’s McConnell Center.

I’ve tried several times to write anything in response to this … I got nothin’.

And speaking at the McConnell Center (yes, that McConnell), no less.

Irony isn’t just dead, it suicided.

5 Likes

Amy Coney Barrett is concerned that the citizenry might be watching what she is doing.

6 Likes

Wow, perceptive little miinx ain’t she?

3 Likes
5 Likes

Ok, so how about anyone with a Texas address gets banned. Do the whole State.

Whether he likes it or not, Facebook and other social media outlets are private businesses. For a guy that demands less government interference, he and the State are solidly wrong here.

4 Likes

A heavier weight of the elderly is inevitable. The population growth model of the past centuries is unsustainable for this planet.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available