Giuliani-Linked Duo Arraigned In Fed. Court | Talking Points Memo

Two out of four defendants in the Rudy Giuliani-linked alleged campaign finance scheme were arraigned in Manhattan federal court today.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1256388

This could be the plot for The Godfather Part IV. Just have to throw in a little sex and violence.

5 Likes

Throw in Jeffery Epstein’s story…

7 Likes

Kukushkin and Correia allegedly conspired with Fruman and Parnas to funnel money from a Russian pot investor into state-level Nevada electoral campaigns, part of a convoluted plan to get marijuana retail licenses after the group missed a key Nevada deadline.

Some very fine people conspire with Rooskie pot investors.

2 Likes

I hope someone is keeping an eye on these guys if they get out on bail, both because they obviously will try to run, and to make sure that they don’t overdose on polonium or manage to fall out of a window. They are key to a whole bunch of things going on, including possible violations by many Republican campaigns, and will lead to a lot more dirt, so they have large targets on their backs. If they are smart they will turn and give up information, but I figure they are as stupid as the rest of the people mixed up in this stuff.

4 Likes

This crew looks like they could handle the violence part just fine. Not sure the sex bit would attract many eyeballs though.

1 Like

Please resist the temptation …

4 Likes

Roos said that the arraignment of two other defendants – Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman – had been delayed until next Wednesday because Parnas had not yet met his bail conditions, while Fruman was released last night. He told Oetken that Parnas could not be extradited to New York until the Manhattan federal judge issued an order.

I can’t make head or tail of that paragraph.

2 Likes

Goonfellas

5 Likes

Well Goonies was already taken and under copyright.

1 Like

Given the business they were buying politicans for, you could go with Gummifellas.

5 Likes

OT: In other news, White House Acting Chief of Staff and Supreme Cracker Mick Mulvaney said he never said what he said hours ago when he admitted the Donnie Administration asked for a quid pro quo in the Ukrainian Affair.

You know, people on here have been asking in wonderment why Mulvaney would do such a thing and after considering a bunch of reasons I am forced to come to the conclusion that the Mickster has a bad case of Smartest Guy in the Room Syndrome and didn’t think the White House reporters would be smart enough to notice.

4 Likes

Also,

5 Likes

Not guilty? This should go well.

3 Likes

download
gill
tie

1 Like

Not gilcup?

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well played.

Meaning ???

Does the USA’s IC community know about this?

A May 2019 Russian press report ties Kukushkin to Russian investment in the budding market for U.S. cannabis.

I see what you did there.

1 Like