Georgia Judge Laughs David Perdue’s 2020 Election Lawsuit Out Of Court

WTF?

Nick Fuentes: "having sex with women is gay"#AF #AmericaFirst #Groyper pic.twitter.com/tmQXBbsirA

— Jackson (@McHaloson) May 7, 2022
4 Likes

Consider the alternatives that are not human?

1 Like

It’s a sad thing that men don’t have uteri and carry babies so that they get the full idea what it’s like being a slave of the state.

4 Likes

This whole thread is alarming. Ken Stitt’s arrogance and mendacity are prodigious.

2 Likes

Oklahoma Governor Kevin Stitt ® just warned sovereign Native American tribal lands to not make abortion accessible in their territory if Roe is overturned: “Oklahomans will not think very well of that if tribes try to set up abortion clinics.”

9 Likes

It’s none of his business what the tribes do - they aren’t subject to state jurisdiction - thanks to J. Gorsuch, of all people.

10 Likes

Our well pump just died.
Carrying water over from our neighbor 100 yds away because the neighbor 25 yds away is out of town.

Always on a Sunday, A Holiday, or The Coldest Day Of The Year (like 25 below 0) is when this stuff happens.

6 Likes

Always.

I’m so damn sorry.

5 Likes

Thanks!

It’s like Texas only without the freezing weather

Abbott!!! Shakes fist southwards
25 yr old pump. Never had a bill the 12 years we have been here, so this is part of the game. Water is precious.

1 Like

In other right wing whines, Melanomia haz sads cause Vogue was mean to her:

Of course she doesn’t get it that Vogue never has put prostitutes on its cover.

2 Likes

With respect to Stitt:

Politicians reflect constituents.

Those are multitudes of people saying what they think

It means “I am a raving loony who should not be trusted with a sharp kitchen knife, never mind any actual political power.”

1 Like

Sieverodonetsk is the administrative center for the non-separatist Ukrainian side of Luhansk Oblast, so it matters to the Russian goal of “denazifying” all of Luhansk.

By the way, ISW recently had a bigger-picture analysis piece discussing the possible Russian strategic goal of (illegally) annexing whatever chunks of Donbass they control, declaring that they’re now part of Russia itself, and that therefore their nuclear defense doctrine applies to those areas as well.

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-annexation-occupied-ukraine-putin’s-unacceptable-“-ramp”

5 Likes

Where from did you get this info? I am pretty sensitive to determining numbers of people diagnosed with “mental illnesses.” I see that the County you cite (from 2021 data) is 78% white, 69% employed in the civilian labor force, median household income: $112,834 (2020), median value of owner-occupied housing units: $362,000, owner-occupied housing rate: 84%, households with computers: 97%, Education of BS or greater: 55%, and a health disability rate (under the age of 65) of 5%. It’s perfectly ok if you categorize people in terms of their political alliances, or even the Representatives and Senators and Governors they elect. Not ok to dismiss or diagnose anyone as “mentally ill,” without an MD or similar medical training, and even then, you need to cite credible statistics.

I cannot tell you how much I liked this! Deep bow… :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Advocating for unlimited gun rights violates the Hippocratic Oath and he should have his license revokes.

DO NO HARM ASSHOLE!

1 Like

Well that’s just too opinionated, emotional and moody for me. What uppity over-educated lady wrote that unladylike screed?

Perfection. They really deserve each other

Nasty visual, once seen… cannot be unseen.

1 Like

I would be on board with that. I would pray very loudly outside of Brett Kavanaugh’s home that his gambling debtors break his legs, that his rapist fratboy deeds come back to haunt him, and that his liquor enemas’ toll on his liver and rectum become manifest. Not to mention his responsibility for having my then elementary school son hear about oral sex on the CNN nightly news thanks to Kavanaugh’s role as self appointed Inspector Javert of sex on the Starr Investigation and Report, while David Bossie, another GOP hack operative, ran the Louisiana Project, determined to blame Bill Clinton for a suicide. May their days also be few and may others occupy their office, Lord. Haleluya! Amen!

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available