Gaetz Booted From Committees’ Deposition Of Trump’s Former Russia Adviser | Talking Points Memo

Ah. Didn’t catch that from the post.

add that to trumps list of amazing accomplishments.

Was Devin Nunes unavailable to play the dunce role?

O/T: Having started the Turkish invasion of Syria by ineptitude, Trump now thinks he can stop it with sanctions.

Another fine mess you’ve gotten us into, Donnie.

3 Likes

SeTUPiD

4 Likes

We were hoping Gaetz would make good on his promise to move to Alabama!

1 Like

Kovie, do you recall that Gaetz’s campaign had been in direct contact with Guccifer 2.0 in 2016? I distinctly recall such reporting in early 2017.

1 Like

No, I don’t. Thanks for pointing this out. He’s clearly a tool who’s trying to save his own skin. Also, quite stupid. A frat boy wearing an idiot suit pretending to be a man.

And lower its average IQ even further?

3 Likes

The President does not have a security clearance. The election is indeed the “vetting process”. It also seems to be the case for Congress.

1 Like

Him, again?

Louis Gohmert is a disgrace to slime worms, let alone marsupials. I am genuinely curious how such critters get the way they are, although inbreeding has something to do with it, I’m sure.

Um, no it’s not all of the permutations. In deference to the gastrointestinal well being of the rest of TPM, I won’t enumerate.

1 Like

But I think he’d find that he likes it and would soon develop a taste for it. Or should I have written that in past tense?

DiNGHO! (Dingo / Native Australian Dog)???

It is the only popular song, in any language, from my early life, or mid life…or later life… that mentions the Captain Kangaroo TV Show.

2 Likes

I like the melody.

Anyway, if only Matt Gaetz had watched a couple of episodes of that TV show, he might have spared himself a small fraction of his current embarrassment!

2 Likes

What convinced his district he had any qualifications besides toady? Nauseating frat boy puts loyalty to 45 above any semblance of respect to his colleagues or branch of government. Ditch his smugness.

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) was booted from a House interview with President Donald Trump’s former Russia adviser because the congressman was not a member of one of the three committees present.

That’s just the cover story; he showed up holding a rum and coke, bawling Louie Louie.

Kurt Vonnegut mentioned this song when he confessed a liking for the Statlers–because man, who hasn’t been there?
1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available