GA Secretary Of State Said Graham Pressing Him To Toss Legal Ballots

Graham’s behavior is awful. Election officers take an oath to fairly administer elections - something people like Lindsay clearly wouldn’t understand or honor. What a toad this guy is

11 Likes

Maggots are also entitled to representation, and South Carolina has been exercising the right with gusto, pretty much the worst senators ever are from SC… I didn’t check the bios of all I am sure there are more.

John C. Calhoun
Strom Thurmond
Ellison D. Smith
Jim DeMint

19 Likes

Did he do such research with other Repub Secretaries of State?

13 Likes

A Republican with an actual working conscience?
It’s like catching a coelacanth.

19 Likes

I have to wonder if Graham broke any Federal Statutes. Probably not since most voting laws are at the state level.

A Civil Rights case perhaps?

7 Likes

Lindsey can stick his dirty, shit-covered fingers anywhere he wants. Expect an announcement soon that the Senate Judiciary Committee will be investigating voter fraud in Georgia and malfeasance in the office of the Georgia Secretary of State. Because he can.

5 Likes

I have been calling them the Banana Republicans for years. Because we always knew they were not too proud to cheat on elections or anything else.

12 Likes

The Russians found EPIC shit in Lady G’s emails when they hacked them.

13 Likes

Miss Lindsay’s felch-breath is becoming ever more pungent by the day.
Talk about grasping at personalized neon flex straws!

4 Likes

It should have been at the ballot box but sadly, South Carolina decided Lindsey was the Senator they wanted.

Hopefully, in addition to cleaning up the mess Captain Chaos leaves behind, Joe and Kamala will have a justice department that will investigate the myriad of crimes against our democracy.

13 Likes

As @rick said up thread… Lindsey was testing the GA Sec of State to see if he was a straight arrow or not. And as @LuckyMitchell said… Graham sticking his nose in ballot counting in Georgia is just plain inappropriate. And welcome LuckyMitchell. If you have folliwed commentary around TPM you may know the folks around here can be a raucous bunch on occasion.

32 Likes

WhyTF is a Senator from Sowd Cackalacky talking to a GA election official?

10 Likes

This is totally nuts. Graham was just re-elected to another 6-year term, And yet he’s still putting himself out there for Trump in very risky ways, when he doesn’t need to. What explains this?

25 Likes

Irredeemable. He went over the line long ago and from then on it was look out below. I don’t know how to predict what consequences there might be but in two months there for sure is a new goddamn sheriff in town. Time to get out of Dodge, Lindsey. Retire to spend more time with your, uh, furniture. Whatever. It’s the classical expedient when you’re signaling that there’s no need to prosecute you, it’s like the western version of seppuku. Decide the time has come to retire, seriously.

35 Likes

Kompromat.

21 Likes

Hillary for AG! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That aught to freak them out.

21 Likes

In the words of a commenter (not me) on the WaPo article,

“A rare Republican with integrity has been spotted in the wild. We should capture it, study it, tag it, and release it to see if it can lead us to more.”

36 Likes

Appropriate, I think:

I went home with a waitress, the way I always do
How was I to know she was with the Russians, too?

15 Likes

It’s a damn shame he was reelected. I would’ve thought folk would choose a bit of honesty to one who has no human soul. But then I live in a world where being rational counts for something and lying is frowned upon which means I’d make a shitty politician.

9 Likes

I went home with an underage boy, the way I always do.
How was I to know he was with the Russians, too?

FIFY :wink:

22 Likes