GA, Predictably, Finds No Fraud After Much-Hyped Review Of County’s Absentee Ballots | Talking Points Memo

If facts had anything to do with President Donald Trump’s delusional obsession with voter fraud, he would have conceded the election to Joe Biden a long time ago. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1351532
2 Likes

Surprise surprise

4 Likes

So. there’s still a chance they’ll find something…

14 Likes

Cue next gambit. The endgame is violence in streets.

4 Likes

Wait, wait, wait. You’re telling me that they found ten envelopes with questionable signatures, and they just asked the “voters” whether they had cast those ballots? And they believed them when the “voters” said yes? That’s obviously just a Deep State coverup for the pedophile reptile people.

39 Likes

Of course the corrupt Ga. election officials aren’t going to find the crimes! They are not letting dumpster’s people even look.

Can a grifter get a break here?

5 Likes

The best proof of how wide ranging a conspiracy is, is proof that it doesn’t exist. That just proves that there is a coverup successfully transpiring.

35 Likes

See, this is why the smart politician just makes up suitable and beneficial news stories. Reality is too … inconvenient. It’s worked for Fox for decades, and now all the new guys (Newsmax, Oan) are doing it, too. The WaPo asserts that “Democracy dies in darkness”, and we continue to approach that lucrative, desireable goal!!

3 Likes

Two people with the same last name? Living on the same planet?

As Q tells us, “there are no coincidences.”

20 Likes

Now it turns out that Brad R’s brother works for China, and they definitely don’t want “Trump”. So disgusting!

Which of the many demons in Trump’s head tells him that he should put his own name in quotation marks?

This is either a sign of serious mental illness or of a demon who needs to repeat bonehead English.

15 Likes

OT…

Ya know… I thought that Israel was an ally of ours. but then there’s Mr Pollard, former Navy intelligence analyst who spied for Israel. He was given life in prison in 1985 and was paroled after several decades but was not allowed to travel. … … Met on the tarmac by Netanyahu after being flown to Israel on Sheldon Adelson’s private jet.

The guy was a convicted spy.

28 Likes

After this short break, we’ll return with the story of a dead horse and what happened after it was beaten.

35 Likes

Lamest. Coup. Ever.

13 Likes

Trumped again.

Low energy.

Sad…

5 Likes

Though often tempted to do so, I’ve never once directly told someone, “Grow the fuck up.”

If ever given the opportunity to say that to Trump’s face, though, I would not hesitate.

9 Likes

Processed into Trump Steaks?

18 Likes

Trump needs better writers and new material. This is really getting predictable and boring.

4 Likes

The Fat Nixon Show has been in re-runs for four years now.

5 Likes

Josh Hawley thinks this is his ticket to the Republican nomination in 2024

Millions of voters concerned about election integrity deserve to be heard. I will object on January 6 on their behalf pic.twitter.com/kTaaPPJGHE

— Josh Hawley (@HawleyMO) December 30, 2020
15 Likes

Someone else, probably Meadows or Miller, is writing Trump’s Tweets. They are complete BS but generally done with correct spelling and grammar. At the very least someone is editing them. They probably have a chair next to the golden toilet where he apparently does a lot of his Tweeting – what a job!!!

4 Likes