From A Viral Mask Tirade To The Capitol: One MAGA Influencer’s Winding Road Through 2020 | Talking Points Memo

When Genevieve Peters marched onto the Capitol grounds on Jan. 6, after the police line had been broken by a mob that overwhelmed law enforcement, she believed the crowd around her was engaged in a powerful show of force — a demonstration that real Americans weren’t going to take a fraudulent election laying down.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1361479

Boy, Karma is gonna have a field day with that one.

18 Likes

Multiple trips to Michigan. Multiple trips to DC. Who pays for all her travel?

18 Likes

“One MAGA Influencer’s Winding Road Through 2020”

BREAKING: Just released footage of her winding MAGA road.

12 Likes

OT

Rump has released his statement following His SCOTUS decision not to hear his case. As expected…

12 Likes

Awwww… He gots his feefees hurted.

7 Likes

Everything is about him.

20 Likes

Still, pretty dangerous and inciteful language. He hasn’t learned a damned thing.

14 Likes

He sounds a wee bit nervous.

13 Likes

This woman is no different than the guy holding the “Repent” and “End of Times” signs near my school when I went college. Why is she being interviewed?

8 Likes

I think he meant “political prostitution”, not “prosecution”.

4 Likes

Howe captured NYC in 1776.

2 Likes

“The greatest gift America has given the world is the peaceful transition of power” Steve Schmidt.

Beginning in 1800 when John Adams peacefully turned over power to Thomas Jefferson after losing an election, something that had never happened before in human history, America has peacefully transferred power including 23 time from one party to another. On 1/6/2020 the string was broken.

It is incomprehensible for the people who did broke that string of the peaceful transition of power to claim they were doing anything else but trying to destroy the American constitutional form of Government.

These people need to be called what they are, traitors, thugs and seditionists.

22 Likes

Why are you giving this person more exposure?

I will not read articles like this. You’re just encouraging her.

11 Likes

“This is our 1776”…nope, not really. What’s ‘sad’ is that you and your fellow insurrectionists have NO IDEA about civics or the law or the history of this country. What you have is a conglomerate of a bunch of talking points that you’ve been fed and take for ‘truth’.

9 Likes

I wasn’t clear what the source of her income is. Do you know?

3 Likes

Genevieve Peters: Like a drunkard. Starved for attention. Stupid. Celebrity wannabe. Loves her own image. Idolizes Rush Limbaugh. Professional idiot.

14 Likes

why is TPM giving her space? why doesn’t TPM write about positive things that are being accomplished…I don’t get TPM’s constant negative stories.///what is wrong with this guy?

4 Likes

Apparently having tens of thousands of subscribers on YouTube can generate more income than busking in Times Square.

Sums it up quite nicely!

1 Like

So, blood-and-soil authoritarianism, plus the belief that only her views are to be “listened to” (read: followed to the letter), followed by violence regarding inconvenient election results, all shot through with a nonstop, exhausting insistence that she is, in fact, the victim here.

In other words, textbook fascism.

18 Likes