Fox Shows Fake Image Of Trump Raid Judge With Ghislaine Maxwell

That’s gonna be challenging … “jonesing” is already in common use in the vernacular.
Worth the effort, but not duck soup, so to speak.

1 Like

Kilmeade looks like he just licked a big Trump turd, doesn’t he?

4 Likes

When he does that he smiles like a clam.

1 Like

Kilmeade has since published ‘we were just kidding’ on Twitter:

Brian Kilmeade on Twitter: “Last night while subbing for Tucker Carlson, we showed you an image of Judge Bruce Reinhart w/ Ghislaine Maxwell that was sourced on screen to a meme pulled from Twitter & wasn’t real. This depiction never took place & we wanted to make clear that we were showing a meme in jest.” / Twitter

I can’t wait for the courts to get a hold of this and explain the punchline to these nincompoops in the direction of fines and other opportunities.

14 Likes

He’s a magistrate, as I recall. And no, something like that should not require a higher level of proof. This was out and out a stupid move for a national broadcast to even think of displaying.

8 Likes

I think we call that “evidence of the defendant’s knowledge that the defamatory material was false” during trial.

15 Likes

A deranged man, spurred on by right wing propaganda, just yesterday attempted to murder FBI agents, and now they’re targeting a judge? This cannot be protected speech, at least not in my view. They know what they’re doing is inciting violence, and they don’t care.

17 Likes

And, Thank God, Dershowitz will never take off his socks at Martha’s Vineyard!

2 Likes

Because “Blue Lives Matter!”

(Or something.)

13 Likes

Here’s hoping Kilmeade or Faux don’t take this tweet down before it’s captured and submitted in evidence.

2 Likes

Look, I’m all for constitutional protections but what the fuck is this? How is this legal, don’t even get me started with ethical? So Fox Noise can fan the flames of insurrection and encourage domestic terrorists with complete bullshit? And when they get someone killed? What then? I cannot believe that we allow this shit to continue. As Lincoln said, “The Constitution is not a suicide pact” and yet here we are, whistling out our asses while the people who would burn this country to the ground, the constitution included, get away with this shit day after bloody day.

6 Likes

Fox News. Lying to your stupid face since 1990.

5 Likes

It is.

Good luck getting Alex Jones (syn alexjonesing) into the American political lexicon.

I’ve been trying for years to get the word goppioni into the lexicon, unsuccessfully so far. It is an acronym of sorts for “”GOP Partisan Interest Over National Interest.”

For example: In a particularly egregious act of goppioni Mitch McConnell slow walked Trump’s second impeachment past Trump’s time in office before acting.

5 Likes

Steve Doocy is this you?

3 Likes

I call them

‘Fixed Noise’

with the tag

Fairly Unbalanced

5 Likes

Maybe Kil-meade moron thought he could get away with it. Any lawyers here? Does this meet the standard of actual malice?

in New York Times Co. v. Sullivan (1964), the Supreme Court has held that public officials cannot recover damages for libel without proving that a statement was made with actual malice — defined as “with knowledge that it was false or with reckless disregard of whether it was false or not.”

https://www.mtsu.edu/first-amendment/article/889/actual-malice

4 Likes

Yes and yes.

29 Likes

Sad that the FCC can’t shut Fox down,

2 Likes

Probably no need to photoshop - just hack into the images stored on their phones … probably enough genuine stuff to make Satan barf!

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available