Fox Shows Fake Image Of Trump Raid Judge With Ghislaine Maxwell

This is disgusting and gross, but it might be the actions of a mentally deranged psychopath who has suffered sexual abuse from the parents or church as a child. I recall Roger Ailes, Bill O’Reilly, Eric Bolling, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Ed Henry and many others at Foxy Gnus were sexual predators but Kilmeade’s illness seems different.

Anyone know where Kilmeade went to journalism school?

Wikipedia says he got a B.A. from Long Island University in Brookeville, NY, in 1986. He then had a series of jobs in TV news, mainly covering sports, until he started co-hosting Fox and Friends in 1998.

1 Like

I prefer Fux News, because that’s what they do.

1 Like

Oh, god, “Fox and Friends” in a three way? Just gag me.

Ya think?

The more interesting question is the identity of the rat. The rat seems to be very familiar with MaL and has free and unquestioned access to the documents and the contents. I don’t think it is Mark Meadows or Kash Patel because they are peripheral figures since the Coup. I am thinking that it is either Iwanka or Eric, more likely the SugarBaby, that has flipped. It may be the rat was caught trying to sell the weapons systems designs to terrorist countries or was pissed because Sugar Daddy cut her out after her devastating testimony to the January 6 Coup investigators.

That NEVER crossed my mind! what a perceptive observation! And you’re right, no one says anything about it.

1 Like

Oh SNAP!!!

1 Like

Gosh, those hands! Where are they? I hope Ghislaine had some bleach and strong cleaning agents around.

2 Likes

Given her, um, trade, I’m pretty sure she did.

1 Like

Don’t use the word “Raid”. It was a search.

2 Likes

Yep. Broadcast.

1 Like

Probably the same reason nobody really bats an eye referring to Gawd as being male.

You apparently have a limited sample set for that one.

1 Like

Not sure I follow you. Sure there’s a few who refer to Gawd as ‘she’. There’s a couple of thousand years establishing the gender of a couple of main ‘historical’ characters.

Point is, I’ve met plenty of people who “bat an eye” and a whole lot more at the masculine pronoun for the Deity, and that’s in both Christian and non-Christian contexts.

Mrs. 512’s Rel.Studies prof back in college went so far as to never use a pronoun. Here’s how that sounded: “God sends God’s word to God’s people.”

But nobody, and I mean nobody I’ve ever met seems to think it’s inappropriate to call the Devil “he”. And the traditional representation of what the old worm looks like is also hyper-masculine, with beard and all.

2 Likes

Point is apparently I’ve met maybe one or two who jokingly referred to Gawd as female… never ever had any one be startled or confrontational about Gawd as male. The Devil is referred to a male for the same reason Gawd is. Cultural over thousands of years. Apparently the folks you hang with are adistinctly different culture from those I’ve been around in my travels over the globe.

Just remember Martin Niemöller’s poem.

You can really envision someone licking someone else’s turd? I feel sorry for you. Better you should imagine someone sniffing a rose.

I … think that’s what I said?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available