Fox Hosts Complain About SCOTUS Allowing NC And PA To Extend Ballot Deadlines: ‘Are You Kidding?’

4 Likes

Early this year I went to a meeting to hear my state rep speak, but it was more than that. The group hosting the meeting had the Democratic Commissioner speak. We were getting new machines like what you’re describing and he was giving his speach on how they work, and why they are better, and yes they are. I believe he said that by voting on paper that they could record them by hand if there is a power outage, or get a generator.

1 Like

It’s remarkably progressive for our state. I’m sure we’ll be switching to something a lot less secure if there is a national blue wave.

1 Like

He’ll definitely has to be supervised, especially after the havoc he caused in 2000.

1 Like

To the mighty Nimrod duds at Faux Snooze: It’s called Democracy, folks. Given the last nearly four years, I guess you’ve forgotten about that. It’s called counting ALL the votes. And the filthy turd you support has done everything he could possibly do to slow down the US Mail, so maybe you should take the counting time extension up with the jackass that slowed the mail while trying to destroy our democracy.

Writing this here is preaching to the choir. Expecting the dullards at Faux Snooze to (1) read it, and (2) accept it, is like explaining things rationally to a cobblestone street; Thick as a Brick, y’know…

We had to wait how long in 2018 for some results? Bitchass Fox News is willing to forget how elections work because Trump is pushing to know before all the votes are counted.

Once again I defer to the great writing of Charles Pierce: “Three Dolts on a Divan.” That’s all you need to know about this crew.

2 Likes

As their numbers shrink and they are steadily outnumbered by non-racist actual humans that value fairness and democracy these types will get more shrill, desperate and possibly violent. It’s going to be an ugly time rounding up the last of the rats, but it will happen eventually.

Use the cages that Biden will immediately empty of all those children. I hear they’re super clean!

1 Like

My dream is, on election night, the networks have the balls and call the election for Biden just before midnight on the west coast. I want so badly to hear the Orange Buffoon and his minions scream that all votes should be counted and it can’t be called until then.

Cute! Very cute!

How about to include the entire world?!

“Great question,” Doocy replied. “And what we’ve seen over the last week or two with these long lines, etc. is just the fact that every state has different rules. And now as we get closer five days out, everybody’s got a different deadline and it is troubling.”

But but but… muh State’s Rights!

2 Likes

Doocy and the blonde (can’t keep them straight as they get switched-out so often) but Kilmeade, I insist, has an IQ in the double digits.

mid double digits.

Sure, they don’t.

But this ain’t Florida 2000. This is multiple states (including TEXAS, mahfuckers!) that are in play. And Joe/Kamala continue to raise so much money that they will have virtually limitless lawyers available. That is a good thing.

“Hanging Chad” is the male analog of “Gun-Totin’ Karen.”

1 Like

Wish I worked for Fox News. I could be an asshole and not get dope slapped by my wife.

The annoying thing about Fox & Friends is you can never just say, “Geez, the stupid one is talking.” You have to be so specific.

1 Like

Because Trump chose DeJoy to force the Post Office to delay the ballots past the deadlines. Each state ought to extend the time the ballots are allowed to come in by the average delay from the particular post office involved.

Actually, the states should count every ballot postmarked by the election. The voters do not control what happens when their ballot is in the mail but they can control when it gets postmarked.

Because the delays have been longer in Democratic districts.

Not only are they horrendous partisan hacks posing as journalists…they are now moving into the realm as half assed legal experts…sweet.!

My mind is flooded with 3 stooges noises every time I see them…every single time…

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available