‘Four Seasons’ Fiasco Led By Giuliani Will Be Immortalized In A Documentary | Talking Points Memo

The now-infamous Four Seasons Total Landscaping in Philadelphia — which served as the backdrop of Rudy Giuliani’s press conference in November pushing then-President Trump’s bogus voter fraud claims — will return to the spotlight with a new documentary in the works.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1358920
1 Like

Four Seasons Total Landscaping should be converted to Donnie’s Library.

It’s probably too big though.

36 Likes

Meanwhile

Love that “sedition curious” hook.

33 Likes

Cannot make this stuff up.

18 Likes

Four Seasons Total Landscaping isn’t “infamous”-- it was the press conference that was steeped in infamy. Four Seasons has actually been kind of awesome in handling this.

32 Likes

I’m no poet, but this inspired me.

Between a sex shop
and a crematorium
Trump’s campaign flamed out

23 Likes

I have to remember which one it was, but one of the few commercials I saw last night referred to Four Seasons Total Landscaping and Press Conference Center.

Wish I could remember whose it was.

Had to explain it to dear hubby, who wasn’t aware of the Giuliani connection.

ETA: Ah, it was this one for Fiverr

Super Bowl commercial for Fiverr features Four Seasons Total Landscaping (inquirer.com)

16 Likes

Success is fleeting. Shame is forever! And, now to be immortalized on film.

“In a World where hack politicians, seamy lawyers and others braved slippery ethical paths for a big payday, there is only one way out. How one business took down an entire political machine - without even trying. Its “Four Seasons Total Documentary”, streaming this May.”

16 Likes

It’s in the right place next to a sex shop. What could be more perfect, I ask you.

10 Likes

Four Seasons has been an absolute class act about this – kudos for the self-deprecating humor.

27 Likes

And they made it to the Super Bowl!

30 Likes

Too bad they’re long gone, but Hammer Film Productions would have been apropos as the distributor.

Hammer is best known for a series of gothic horror films made from the mid-1950s until the 1970s.

Alternative: Troma Entertainment, infamous distributor of “The Toxic Avenger” and “Class of Nukem High”

9 Likes

Oddly, I hear Arlo starting out with “This song is called Four Seasons Total landscaping”. Bum bum bum bum…

13 Likes

So an updated ‘Wag the Dog’ with more facts and truth. Cool.

The director of the film, Christopher Stoudt

I was so hoping that it would be Christopher Guest and would be more along the lines of that classic documentary, Break Like The Wind.

2 Likes

Just the thought of Rudy singing “Let’s Hang On”…

1 Like

Seldom use this, but OMG! Awesome!

4 Likes

He should hold his first rally at the Four Seasons Landscaping parking lot… just for the hell of it.

19 Likes

The Four Seasons fiasco will be but a blip in the history books 50 years from now. But some college kid stumbling upon a reference to it in 2071 would have to think “WTF was that all about? I mean, uh, WTF?”

8 Likes

Where Trump couldn’t get anything he wanted.

14 Likes