Five Points On The Many Questions Raised By Trump’s Tax Returns | Talking Points Memo

Here’s a sixth point:

Donald Trump is a fat-ass grifter.

19 Likes

Someone who stands to gain a lot more if they can get their assets unfrozen?

Someone who needed to get rubles moved? (no one said he got to keep the $300M)

Someone who wanted a pet president in their pocket?

15 Likes

The NYT article described other sources of income, some quite substantial. He collected $400M+ due to The Apprentice (he had 50% ownership) in payment and licensing. He collect something like $150M over the past 20 years for his part ownership of two properties (managed by others). However, Trump took all of that money and bought up golf resorts which are losing tens of millions per year.

15 Likes

I only have one take away. Every single trick used to avoid taxes should be illegal for everyone, always.

24 Likes

UC Riverside…possibly?

My niece goes there.

4 Likes

I wonder if Kushner is also being paid as a consultant…

11 Likes

The are all very fine people.

A jury in Concord, New Hampshire, on Monday found the racist podcaster guilty of extortion and interstate threats related to a threatening message he sent fellow neo-Nazi Benjamin Lambert, aka “CheddarMane,” in 2019, in an attempt to extort information about rival neo-Nazi Andrew Casarez, aka “Vic Mackey.”

Casarez’s identity was unknown at the time.

“So if you don’t want me to come and fuck your wife in front of your kids, then you should make yourself scarce,” Cantwell allegedly wrote in the 2019 message. “Give me Vic, it’s your only out.”

The charges carry a maximum sentence of 22 years.

The 39-year-old New Hampshire man gained a small degree of notoriety as the “crying Nazi” after appearing in videos related to the infamous white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017.

22 Likes

Restructure what?
I dont think I would want to explain to these folks that I dont have the money. I dont think they are nice people. Personal Guarantee indeed.

6 Likes

Bingo! No reputable U.S. bank would loan to him, I doubt that he’s borrowing that much from the Mob, it has to be the Russians…or the Saudis…or…[fill in the blank.]

19 Likes

Someone lending other people’s (russian) money.

17 Likes

All the more reason to make sure he is voted out.

10 Likes

Sort of OT but…
Did the CIA or Defense Intelligence tap tRump’s phone when he was making his all to frequent calls to Putin?
Inquiring minds want to know.

10 Likes

Thanks, Josh, for your “Five Points”…
Here are mine.

1. Did Trump cheat at the DRAFT, by pretending to be disabled by bone spurs? YES.
  2. Did Trump cheat on the SAT, by hiring a smart kid to take the test for him? YES.
  3. Does Trump cheat at GOLF? YES.
  4. Does Trump cheat on his TAXES? YES.
  5. Does Trump cheat on his WIVES? YES (1). YES (2). And YES (3).
28 Likes

Don’t be so sure. Moscow-Controlled Don the Con Man is a pathological liar and superb showman. He will lie, cheat and do whatever to look good.

The IS NOT a debate - it is a SHOW!!!

And Moscow-Controlled Don the Con is a show man par excellence.

Biden should NEVER have agreed to be in the same room this creep, let alone “debate” him.

1 Like

It’s going to be a bloodbath and Biden will walk away clean.

You’re giving the conman too much credit.

16 Likes

I sure hope you are right, but I am nervous. Trump is a failure in so many things, but in putting on a show and making himself look better than he his, he is a evil genius.

9 Likes

I plan to read about it. I cannot stand trump’s appearance or voice. Plus I value my TV and whatever I might be moved to heave at it.
Not tha t I don’t wanna know the outcome y’understand. I do so hope trump steps on his own dick.

26 Likes

The stupid. It BURNS.

Seriously, we should count ourselves lucky the dangerous ones are as dumb as they are.

10 Likes

Except, he’s not a billionaire. Probably never has been.

8 Likes

Of course. NSA picks up any calls or data that transfers outside of our borders (and as revealed by snowden, occasionally within), and has for decades.

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available