Five Points On The Fight Over Open Carry At Michigan Polling Places | Talking Points Memo

many cases same folks.

From my daughter’s experience here in east tn with dating I’ll say they got their gf to allow them to quit their jobs and move in with them. my daughter actually had a first date fuck show up the next day with his friends and all his possessions, he told her he had quit his job and was moving in. I over heard, walked to the door and said get the fuck off the property. one took a look at me and almost ran to his pickup, as I mentioned earlier today, folks say when I am pissed looking at my eyes they see death. in this case they would have been correct

6 Likes

Anyone else flashing back to the panic over voter intimidation when there were a couple New Black Panthers standing outside a polling place in 2008? Boy howdy, that was intimidating. Much more intimidating than someone carrying a gun into a polling place. I can’t quite put my finger on why, though…

5 Likes

Lol … “ammosexuals.”

1 Like

I can only assume that there is a huge amount of compensation going on with most of these guys. This one needed protection to get a sandwich from Subway. Guess those bread loaves are pretty scary.

1 Like

“The feedback I’ve been getting from our police agencies is that they’re uncomfortable trying to enforce something they clearly don’t have the authority to enforce.”

No authority!? What’s that tin star on your shirt? You better turn yours in Snowflake.

… the power of the sheriff even supersedes the powers of the President

So these twits do believe that the president is not above the law. I think that is the first thing that they have said, that I agree with.

1 Like

How do you shoot vote fraud?

1 Like

He just looks like a pathetic loser to me.

ETA: He’s like the boy who sat in the back of the class in junior high school and tried to cause trouble.

1 Like

Yep.

1 Like

I wonder what King Richard would’ve thought if the Sheriff of Nottingham had made that claim…

He fell in love fast, poor fellow

(Kidding snark; I know your use of the f-word was your name for the subject of your sentence, and not the verb for their first date activity).

But, YIKES!

I think it’s beyond doubt that the framers of the Constitution wanted ultimate political and legal power to reside in county law enforcement. Remember Thomas Jefferson’s famous pamphlet “Shout Out to the Sheriffs”?

I get the feeling we are not going to get out of this era without some kind of really stupid mass violence via right wing nutjobs.

Happened enough times with 1st dates assuming they were to move in together and he could quit his job so that he and friends could party while she supported him that she quit dating. Hasn’t been on one in 5 years and tells me friends have mentioned that it happened all the time and very common.

1 Like

Short sleeves and shorts still pasty white so I’m assuming he just crawled out of his prepper cave. On the weapon thing, he’ll get so confused on which to select that he’ll go down without a shot.

1 Like

Yeah, those legs do look a lot like bread dough…Very Scary LOL

1 Like

This nevers gets old:

You got it, always has brought a laugh and from my personal experience with ammo-sexual idiots just about par.

2 Likes

He needs sunscreen more than he needs four handguns strapped to he body.

Again.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available