Washington, D.C.’s top federal prosecutor on Tuesday previewed more, and more complicated, charges for individuals involved in the Capitol attack earlier this month as the pool of evidence from the event continues to grow.
I see a clustercuss in the making. Senate impeachment trial with scant evidence against Trump followed months later by tons of evidence of sedition by the expandable foot soldiers.
It’s too bad the consequences take time… as a middle school teacher for many years, it was clear applying immediate consequences to actions has more impact.
If there is evidence that there were sympathizers inside the Capitol who were providing information, I hope that they are identified and are subject to full consequences as well.
Did You just reference FM?I’m amazed if you did because it’s been awhile. When I was still in the Toronto music scene they were friends of mine. Nash The Slash and I go way back. He passed some years ago.
Jacob Chansley, the shirtless guy with the horned headdress who invaded the Senate chamber and mocked what is left of our democracy, has been arrested on misdemeanor offenses. At the very least, he is guilty of disrupting a Senate session. If he were black, he would probably be charged with first-degree murder under the felony murder rule.